90° hair mesh need advice

TheRealMissAmber

Okay so it simple I made a hair mesh and it works fine for a helmet but when I try to set the mesh as an actual hair it's tilted forward at a 90° angle covering the face. I tried rotating the node in nifskope didn't help. Tried rotating the NiTrishape in nifskope did not help. This is for oblivion BTW. I took it all the way back to blender and rotated there and it is still at a 90° covering the face. It is Bip01 Head and I am at a total loss. I'm out of data at the moment and can't watch a video if that is a potential suggestion. Also I can't really find anything about this. All I find is sideways helmets and as I said it works fine as a helmet so I don't understand. Other things to note. It I one mesh not several, I did try conformulating it and that did not help either. At this point anything would help. Thanks in advance.

SOLVED: K so I'm going weight this one off as me being the only person to ever have this problem. I filed it by loading both my mesh nif and vanilla human nif into blender, going to edit mode and displacing vanilla hair mesh then going to object mode and mode joining them then back to edit mode and removing the vanilla mesh as not to move the object origin. Loaded into nifskope and make the proper adjustments and it works perfect. So if anyone else ever has this issue there ya go. MUAH!