Neverwinter Nights complete (both games and all expansions) available

Dark0ne

I have them all. SO not likely to buy again.

But It's nice to see that Nexus point's out a really nice bargain. I personally wouldn't mind such in the future, whenever the nexus people feel there is some cool stuff to be had at an nice price.

And for those that have an win7 64, well i do too and never had any trouble playing both, even on my laptop.

This sucks, lol. I just spent $30 at Gamestop for the complete series. I could have got it for $7?! Where is my return receipt?

I have them all. SO not likely to buy again.

But It's nice to see that Nexus point's out a really nice bargain. I personally wouldn't mind such in the future, whenever the nexus people feel there is some cool stuff to be had at an nice price.

And for those that have an win7 64, well i do too and never had any trouble playing both, even on my laptop.

I too am running Windows 7 64-Bit and have had no problems installing nor running either of the NWN games. (UAC is turned off.)

And NWN1 Diamond is also on sale there! The sales are coming often, it seems!

http://impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W2785

They really should list the names of the expansions they include in the NWN Complete one, instead of just "3 expansions" for NWN2. I would want to know that it includes Mysteries of Westgate, the only expansion I don't have. I guess that it does, since the graphic behind the title shows the MoW cover art.