ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

all warhammer requests

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ once i get the hang of 3d modeling i plan on making that armour (possibly as a daedric replacer i never liked the daedric)

Just tell me when youre finished and when you got time.

Ill start with the 1/100 than.

It's the Führer Bunker! :biggrin:

;) yeah it looks a bit like that now but i'm starting to decorate and put in a navmesh so hopefully it will come out looking good. i had a bit of a run around in it in game, i kinda got lost a bit myself :wacko:

should be a barrel of laughs when i expand it to make a full blown city sized tunnel system, ready for infestation by vile ratmen :D

awsome finaly a place where i can ask freely abount warhammer

and example of chaos marauder i would like to see:

the big red guys for the one not-familiar to warhammer ;)

Yes, those be the Warriors of Khorne, God of Blood and Rage, thier red armor is also badass. Marauders are Northmen of different tribes who follow the ruinious powers, they have not yet acheieved the status of the chaos warriors you see in heavy armor. Heres another photo of the warriors of Khorne figthing Imperial troops.

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1/17166/937063-mark_of_chaos.jpg

I'm certainly serious about getting some good content from wahammer modded, don't have the time myself but will pay some good modders for it. Just PM me. And good luck with the Mordhiem mod, that will be intresting.

All very nice ideas, but I'd like to throw in something else: Witchhunters. There is already a conversion of the Jesters Hat into a Witchhunters Hat straight out of Altdorf, but there is nothing even remotely resembling a Witchhunters coat/armor. It would be all ways of awesome if someone could build one.