Today's top 20 posters

MalachiDelacot

Ever check the "Today's top 20 posters" list and see if your name is on it ? I check from time to time, just to see who can't shut up. Usually, if I'm on the list, I'm within the last few slots. Today, I managed to make the #2 spot. That's not from not knowing when to shut up, that's from popularity.

Autographs now on sale in the lobby for 5$

if you look closley i am almost always featured in there since i signed on for this forum a scant two weeks ago

isnt that sad ? ^^

if you look closley i am almost always featured in there since i signed on for this forum a scant two weeks ago

isnt that sad ? ^^

It means you can't shut up. :biggrin:

Wanna buy an autograph ?

I joined Tes over a year ago, but didn't bother with the forums until late March.

Making up for lost time.

isnt that sad ? ^^

Wanna buy an autograph ?

I joined Tes over a year ago, but didn't bother with the forums until late March.

Making up for lost time.

Feh-

When you get more than Sitebot I will buy one!

Har

isnt that sad ? ^^

Wanna buy an autograph ?

Making up for lost time.

Feh-

When you get more than Sitebot I will buy one!

Har

If he get more than the Sitebot, it can be considered as spaming :biggrin: .

That one member. Site bot must spam alot. 84 posts already? Jeez....

Lol JK.

I look times. Not often I'm never on there. Lol. Be here a year and a half. Made a hundred and some odd posts. :rolleyes:

Lol JK.

I look times. Not often I'm never on there. Lol. Be here a year and a half. Made a hundred and some odd posts. :rolleyes:

You must be more..circumspect..in your post than the rest of us! We cant seem to shut up!

:biggrin:

Lol JK.

You must be more..circumspect..in your post than the rest of us! We cant seem to shut up!

:biggrin:

Y'all might not be able to shut up.

Me, :whistling: I have a large audience to cater to due to my popularity... :bunny:

...heh....liked the way you said "feh" back there. Never heard it said *that* way before.

Oh, and I can give you a "cute girl" discount on the autograph....