My player lost her face

cossayos

Literally, and I don't know what's wrong.

The front part of the head is featureless. No lips, no eyebrows, for lack of a better word, looking like brown clay.

So, using unique player, I removed all the textures, restarted and the body, as expected, is a shiny pink, but the brown head is still there, although there's no texture file in the folder.

Replacing the textures with a complete set, including face files, doesn't work either. The body is as it should be, the face remains the same dark brownish mess.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there! I don't know if you found a solution to this on your own yet, but I had the same issue and was able to fix it. Basically there's no fix just yet that you can do to permanently PREVENT this from happening if it's NOT HD DLC related. However, you can actually use the Face Ripper (primarily used to move a face from one save game to another) to fix this issue. Simply select an earlier save for the 1st slot, and then the problem save as the second slot and it will port the face over and the problem will be solved! When you go to load the game, there will now be 2 saves that are the most recent. Select the top most and it will be the fixed save. Do this anytime the issue comes up again. You don't actually have to turn off the game to do this if it happens. Hope this helps! GL!