Mage's staffs expanded

Deleted43573962User

• 3 weeks later...

I think I can do this one, if no one else does it first. Also, it makes no sense that you get 80pts staff and you can get an 80pts staff in random loot. They should be at 100pts dmg. Most command, frenzy, calm staffs stop working on leveled monsters after level 25 since staff only go up to level 25. All those types of staff will be 100pts staffs. It will still be the same cost.

To avoid any conflict with another mod you should rather create a new NPC with unique dialogues plus custom staffs and enchantments.

The quest where you choose your staff is MG08MagesStaff (UESP is your friend) so the staffs you can get probably have an editor ID starting with MG08.

To know the related topics and scripts make a right-click -> use info.

To avoid any conflict with another mod you should rather create a new NPC with unique dialogues plus custom staffs and enchantments.

The quest where you choose your staff is MG08MagesStaff (UESP is your friend) so the staffs you can get probably have an editor ID starting with MG08.

To know the related topics and scripts make a right-click -> use info.

That's a good idea. So, I start with a NPC, just a simple addition and use the render view to add them. Arcane university should be a good space. Creating a wake, walk, sleep cycle is beyond my skills. I'll have them just wander around.

They will exchange it, but your going to do them a favor, get the stuff he needs, and pay lots of money. I imagine most players are loaded, so 128k per staff is not unreasonable. Say one stone of each type, magic and weapon refill.

Lore around this character will be the easy part. The coding will be a long process i'll start small.

It looks like a good beginning.

Do you intend to make the staffs available through dialogues or bartering?

If you intend to make it through barter you should give your NPC a custom travel schedule provided he's in a certain cell instead of using a marker. This avoids some troubles like with the idle-altering mods.

It looks like a good beginning.

Do you intend to make the staffs available through dialogues or bartering?

If you intend to make it through barter you should give your NPC a custom travel schedule provided he's in a certain cell instead of using a marker. This avoids some troubles like with the idle-altering mods.

There is a lockpick seller near talos plaza. A simple addition to his script and dialog gives you the paper referral after doing him a favor. Right now don't know a thing about travel. For now, just a simple quest, grab this or that.

Where do I get a tutorial on quests?

His magical experience tend to go spectacularly bad often, costs the mage's lots of money in damaged buildings. He was 'politely' asked do his experiments far away from the guild. The archmage hanibil traven looks the other way, since he produces cutting edge magical weapons and armor. 'You can't buy or find anything this powerful.' - Saren The emporer was aiding the mage's guild with costs. The royal guard might have a few of his upgrades soon.

Right now don't know a thing about travel. For now, just a simple quest, grab this or that.

I don't ask you to make your NPC's travel. I just inform you you nedd to give your merchant NPC's a travel AI so they offer services.

The tutorials about scripting should help you making quests.