Mage's staffs expanded

Deleted43573962User

Right now don't know a thing about travel. For now, just a simple quest, grab this or that.

I don't ask you to make your NPC's travel. I just inform you you nedd to give your merchant NPC's a travel AI so they offer services.

The tutorials about scripting should help you making quests.

Based on the reactions to my current mods for morrowind. No positives for such handy mods. Forget it, I'm keeping my best stuff to myself. If anyone else wants to make it, go ahead. I'll make this mod and not upload it. They warned me not to bother with uploading anything. I should have listened.

The trick will be to get the damage and bow strength required ratio right.

How much should vanilla bows require?

well... don't be discouraged Val,

I am pretty much small time modder

my experience is only two years in Oblivion modding

there is so much silent users in nexus .. silent = not giving any endorse, not give feedback, not giving any kudos, body double of other users that seen you as competitor (dunno why but this being is exist)

their existence is still needed even though they seems not alive... in positive way, consider it as popularity increase for view & download count generator

if you have ratio 1:10 = endorse count : download count ---> this means your mod is useful and get appreciated by nexus dwellers (nexus dwellers != silent users)

the reason I still do modding is I think I must give back what I take from nexus, just because I can do some coding & logic~

How much should vanilla bows require?

How much what?

Do be so negative.

Given the activity level in nexusmods don't expect a lot of endorsements.

Mod if you think this is gonna increase your gaming pleasure, keep in my mind you don't have anything to lose uploading your mods in nexus, be patient

If you know your work is undoubtedly underrated you can always expand your mod, keep the improved files for yourself and explain you will only upload the next version if people show you they appreciate your work.