Glowing Sea Settlement

Edsh0t

T

Glowtopia or ghoul-opolis is pretty awesome.

it's got a real 'den of evil ' feel about it.

there's also Red Rocket Player Homes which add 3 red-rocket settlement areas in or around the glowing seas.

with transfer settlements, sim settlements, build anywhere, any-door-to-anywhere,

and new lands mods, you can make quite a connected settlement out there,

which connects to places via the UnderBoston...

thanks to JetSteele and Ruadhan2300, you could also just teleportal direct site-to-site,

without even needing to transit there.

I station Preston Garvey out there. hehe.

He seems unaffected by the rads, almost like he's a mutie.

that means he can cover a lot of ground, without needing bulky apparatus like power armor.

It's also a refuge for the benign children of atom etc.

so what if they want to bask in Atom's Glow? who are they harming?

they're like rad-sponges, soaking up the rads and leaving behind pristine wasteland.

rumors abound in "The Enclave Returns" mod, that there's a large hidden enclave facility out there in the wastes...

mutie-enclave? how would that pan out...

hint; there's a former hidden Enclave Vertibird Refueling Redoubt/dump in the bottom of 'crater lake'.

The rads are a great source of free power and keep a lot of the other pesky factions at bay.

that, and it's a natural barrier to the 'theta-tan realm'; those rad-ghosts hate the glowing wastes hehe.

-----

Every year, a lot of ghouls from Goodneighbor and The Slog make the arduous pilgrimage to

"Ghoul-topia" to play canasta and bet on stuff, like who'll turn into a glowing one/feral first, etc.

it's a way they all get to make a family reunion,

and keeps the ghoul-economy thriving.

They come back with a healthy glow, having day-tanned in the radlight.

their 'disco rave' is the stuff of legend, like something out of neuromancer or something.

Hmmm I'll look into those. as well...might have bitten of more than I can chew if I keep installing all these settlement mods.

Thanks for the input. I did end up installing Conquest, and testing it out in the MS Azelea.

Thanks for the input. I did end up installing Conquest, and testing it out in the MS Azelea.

Conquest settlements can be dissolved at any time, so you can build a safehouse and then scrap the workshop (it is recommended to remove all the items from the workshop before dissolving), though workbenches will no longer be connected (which is pretty logical).

Relay Site Alpha is very good for a larger real estate mod.

Glowtopia is alright but has a little funkier set up with a small outside footprint and 2 interior cells.

There may be others but I find I like Relay Site Alpha the best. Big build area, and a nice site for ghoul settlers or a nice settlement for settlers wearing Nuka Girl costumes.

Glowtopia is somewhat buggy for me, but Relay Site Alpha works great. Even has enough space for Simsettlements plots.