ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Issgard

PrometheusTS

I must say I am pretty proud of how's coming along the interior and the orther island's areas ^^ ... now I am designing the other side of the Ysmir temple , I am designing it to be a sort of landing ramp of Dragon + Knight ... who knows when Dragons where living along side with men if some men rode them ? .. well o countrary of skyrim in Issgard you may be able to fly over the island without any problem of closed areas ... but the island is small so not really much sense of it tough , once there could have been such a possibility ... I would reveal more of the detailing I am doing but I fear to spoil too much of the island .... ^^ ...

Just saying that now Isgardians have a new personal Main big ship , a custom throne, special designed Ice and glaciers , new custom retextured or reqorked vanilla assets to match the setting , banners etc etc ... and of course a cool new weapong and shield....

I was caressing the idea of making new statue and a full dragon armor set + helmet but this woudl take really too long work passing throught all the process woudl take another month or so ... so for now I stick to just the sword... but may be an helmet coudl come along in future ... an Armor set I woudl like but it's way more work ...

Btw I am not much of a fun of the crazy dungeons with not a real sense in their flow , like most of the Vanilla dungeons are sort of minimazes with several stuff ... they are surely cool and entertaining but I personally prefer way more somthing ala Uncharted 2 or 3 environments ... not really possible in CK but ...

Edited by PROMETHEUS_ts

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks , the more I play with the stuff the more I find new things .. but One feature I got to love is the shift+q and cntrl+f ....

Autosnapping and autoreplacing .... still a lot of bugs are preventing this mod to work properly , mostly because of LODs , I am not affected by the 64 x 64 bug couse I have not such a large landscape and the island is almoust 1/4 of Skyrim ... But I may still have the navmeshbug but I haven't yet touched that ...

Just made a small dungeon where to place something from my conan mod.....

Edited by PROMETHEUS_ts

@Prometheus_ts : if u'r affected by the navmesh bug ANYHOW the solution is to ESMIFY the .esp you are workin on once you are done doing all the things (you can espify it back, anyway, to work on it again). ESMIFY will prevent the navmesh bug from showin up (worked on FO3, FONV aswell)

whats emsify ?

Anyway I found a site I dont remember now where u can download free music and u can use according to each author , everyone gives a different rule ...

And another Picture of an unidentified location ....

I make all dungeons pitch black and with no fake light sources ...

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/5069/darknessz.jpg

@PROMETHEUS_ts:

As you can see from your file (I imagine you named it Issgard.esp) there final part is .esp (a normal mod file). As you probably know .ESM is the way they make MASTER FILES (Skyrim.esm, as an example). If you download the program

WYRE BASH you can turn your .esp (plugin file) into a .esm (master file). Doing so prevents the bug of NAVMESH from showing up (infact, you can see that SKYRIM doesn't have anything with the NAVMESH bug). If you ESMIFY the .esp (turning it into an .esm) be sure you will have no problem with the navmesh.

Glad to help :) Now, can I ask you the site of music, please? :)

I really don't remember but I will have to look for it again to find other tracks in that case I will be glad to tell you ...

but so I need to turn into esm then navmesh , then save then reesp?

No, the process is:

NAVMESH normally (while it is .ESP) -> ESMIFY with WYRE BASH -> Go ingame and check, the bug is no more. IF, you want to modify something on your file you have to put it back to .ESP (ESPIFY, still WYREBASH).

All of this takes a few seconds of work, really! You can play with it how much you want ESMIFY->ESPIFY to the infinite! XD