Issgard

PrometheusTS

Your mod my friend, look EPIC, it's worth any DLC Bethesda had / would release !

As a modder myself, i can tell that there's countless hours behing every corner of the mod...

Keep up the great work... I can only hope to see this soon so we can all enjoy the beauty of your hard work !

Let me know if you need textures...

Best regard

Reaper

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks a lot for your compliments , means a lot ....

At this right moment I was trying something out of wich I do not want to reveal ... if I will succeed in making it I will post an update picture showing of a "remake " of a Bethesda showcased concept art that was at my opinion a bit undervalued in vanila game ... to you the guessing of what it could be ......

It looks great! I think your edition of it, is a bit better. It seems to have more character and color than the vanilla one, which is just rectangular and coated in snow. And how the rocks look like they are fitted together is really neat.

There you go ....

Here is My Attempt at "remake" that Concept art from Skyrim ....

It inspired me so much to make that version ...

Nordic Mounds in Issgard

How does it look compared to the original and the actual Vanilla implementation ?

That image of your mod..

Took me some time to realize it's actual in-game picture, and not some sort of self-and-well-made photoshop edit.

absolutely amazing.

Thankyou everyone ....

Ok two questions ...

1 what looks better in terms of City layout ... this one ?

old City (Vanilla models )

New City (New architectural models )

Second question is

how do you find the Lods ? I have changed the distant mountain lods so the peaks you see behind the city is what you shoudl see from bigger distances

and you should see some lods of the castle and main buildings .