Issgard

PrometheusTS

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou ...

Ok I can finally Say that I have completed the overall Layouting of the whole Island ... 100% done ...

Aerial Ingame Map

Does it look how? Big ? Small? Normal sized ? What size perception gives?

Color Codes:

Done

Begun

To be started

Not possible due to Bugs

After that will begin the

Main Shaping and Texturing 100%

General Laoyouting 100%

Fixing Phase 50%

Large Detailing Phase 50%

Minor Detailing Phase 10%

Navmeshing 0%

LOD making 0%

Linking and Npcs 0%

Interiors ( on claim system or some personally ) 10%

Extras ( quests , creatures etc ) 10%

Edited by PROMETHEUS_ts

Scusa ma se sei italiano dammi il tuo contatto skype ...

That map is automatically done by the game , I actually don't know how it does , may be it does use the Lods created ....

how big is your landscape and map?

Edited by PROMETHEUS_ts

Ok this is the Size comparison ... the whole island is more or less as bis as one Hold ....

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/5641/positionzt.jpg

I am quite tempted to enlarge even more but , if Alone to complete detailing this one single hold is taking Days .. may be I will end in a month to detail , how long to make a doubled sized world?

And I am not usre if I can enlarge it after having done all this work ... is more or less like englarging skyrim?

anyway opinions on the size comparison?

Also the position is right more or less where I intended to place but is not connected to the same world ...

Seems also that Issgard is way more inhabited than skyrim having almoust 4 big towns in one single hold sized island vs Skyrim small and poor villages ..

The Varheim city is almoust 20 homes ... may be a bit more than a normal Big City in skyrim , the other villages vary from 8 to 14 homes and are comparable to a dawnstar or other minor holds capitals .... so is like having 4 major holds towns in a single smaller hold island ... I must say that going around in the island on horse I can fastly reach each spot , a bigger distance between them woudl be cool but I am not sure if I can save the work done till now and enlarge ....