Issgard

PrometheusTS

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the mod connected with TES history well?

Was there an iseland or a city like this in any in-game books or the novel?

Or you just make somehting, what can possibly exist?

Lore-soldier?

His mod is Lore-friendly and even If I don't know if he took the ideas from an actual TESLore specified novel or something he did everything possible to FIT it into the lore, which is something that not a lot of ppl can achieve. You're welcome.

1 I have to fix the LOD problem I am having now

2 I need to get a way to render LODS ad more distant eyeview ingame just like is in CK ...

About Lore ...

I do not like to go off much from lore even for this I usually do not use many mods that alter the Lore , but just the ones that enhance it .. mine is an "interpretation" of the Lore going right wheere No lore actually exists so I am building the whole concept idea on a vacuum place in the Lore of Atmora and Ancient Nord migrations ...

Then if Bethesda comes with theirn own Lore version for this area I could decide by then how to change it , but since this is an Island per se I doubt I am breaking any Lore situation ...

I GOT IT! You're using OSCAPE to generate the lands and the CK to generate objects right? If it is so, I might have understood!

Both OSCAPE and the CK make the file in LODSettings (Issgard.LOD) meaning that one overwrite the other! That is probably why you can't have them both in the same moment! I guess you could make first the lands and than use the issgard.lod that comes out of the CK, or something like that! I am quite sure THAT ONE is the problem tho I do not know how to fix that thing for sure, well, its already something we might know the problem, is it? :)