Issgard

PrometheusTS

mh... there's one sure solution (but it kinda sux and takes forever) and another one that you could give a try to.

1) Remake all the LODs (Trees, Objects and Lands) with the CK. That way there's just one lod file. Yes, sux, takes time, not the best but at least it might work out.

2) Back up the LOD file created by OSCAPE and put it somewhere safe, than use the CK to make the static and trees meshes and textures, once done, delete the new LOD file created by the CK and put back the one of OSCAPE. I am not entirely sure its the working and correct method but we will never know if it is not tried at least, right? :)

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I FIXED IT !!!!!!!

My assumption that Removing the extracell flood beyont the quad border was right ... it caused a mismatch in the lod file settings ^^ so had to hexedit with tesVsnip and I coudl do it ...

The mod is safe ^^ ......

and just because in meanwhile loading and reloading stuff to test and fix things ( 3 days ) I did something else here is a preview of :

Atmora Southern Coast

Well than, you're the best u.u XD Prom, Im having a bit of an issue with my mod. I am re-doing for the second time the OLD CAMP (which is like a castle cell surrounded by a wooden built village) and the last time there were like 45 wooden shacks (all open houses) and it was all with flora, plants, clutters furtinures and everything, even misc items (the last time before restarting I finished that camp completly) and I didnt have any problem. Now I have rebuilt it and stuff disappears, but not just a (let's say) bridge so that I could make it full lod, A LOT OF STUFF. Any issues you know anything about? :\

I haven't understood well ur issue but , I didn't fix the LOD bugs I fixed the bug in my own esp that prevented the lods to appear at the same time .... with some hexediting and TesVsnip ...

But I am too tired now explain it to me tomorrow lol ....

Edited by PROMETHEUS_ts