Issgard

PrometheusTS

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow looking great. I imagined the King to be much older, but he will have an awesome crown, yes?

I can see a type of king Soloman / David typesituation forming where King Osric grows jealous of the Dragonborn and fears he might lose his power so he sends him on many dangerous missions in order to get you killed/ eventual plots your death. Then you have to rise up against him and take his thrown. But Obviously this would be drawn out over a long time.

Looking forward to seeing more, to me this is far more exciting than Dawnguard! So many things could be done in this setting and so much lore to be explored!

Edited by PsychedelicHands

I think now the Throne room is finally Completed , May be I just need to add some sounds .... and then design the Issgard guards outfits ...

Throne room with lights and ambient

King Osric

The armor looks great, but if I have one suggestion, maybe try it with different gauntlets or boots. Maybe try it with golden steel gauntlets and golden steel boots/Tsun's boots.

Ok with all the new content I added for the Mod try to guess out the File size of the folders uncompressed .....

The CK cannot Pack it and just crashes , I am using BSA opt to make the BSA file and I hope to not forget items out or add redundant stuff...