Issgard

PrometheusTS

Before anything else, let me congratulate PROMETHEUS_ts for his effort in creating a new land. And I like to offer my services.

Although my knowledge in modding is very small, I believe I still could help someway:

1- I don´t know if you thought of a music theme for this mod, or if is any way to trigger it during gameplay, but I could try to do some orchestral theme based on the vanilla (with some variations);

2- I could try to record some voicelines. Let me just add that I have the required equipment to make some voice recordings with minimal noise interference: I have a studio-type microphone (not a top of the line, but does a good job).

I will end this post wishing best of luck, and looking forward to this add-on release.

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and here the Actual Dragonskull rock , an oversized Fossilized Dragon stone skull , probably a relic of a very ancient time beyond any written or oral historical knowledge .... No one knows where it come from , what it belonged to , but its a Landmark of the Sea of Ghosts ....

DragonskullRock

I've just discovered this thread and I didn't have the time to read every comment but I'm sure people told you things like this before, but how can somebody resist to adulate a work like this?....you're doing hell of a job here man, this is simply elegant and so close to be the best new landscape mod out here by far, I could keep talking this way four or five hours.

I know in a mod like this you'll have hundreds of people telling you to add this or that, but I'd like you to take in count that small details is what makes a game a great experience, I'd really like to see a stables inside of the city walls, maybe more boxes, candles, barrels, chests, buckets, bags here and there.

As the city looks very big and has a lot of open places, I think that there will be needed handfuls of random Npc's walking around, and some other minor details, please take a look a this mods, maybe they'll inspire you to add some things you didn't planned yet:

Populated Cities

Birds of Skyrim

npc's outfit, maybe housecarls

See the pictures if you need inspiration to add minor details to the city:

Beautiful Riften

Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Edited by bucle

Thankyou , YEs the cities will be detailed and I plan to give possibly every NPC it's own home and activity cycle , no hangng standing still homeless puppets like some npcs in vanilla ....

Dragonskull Island

unhabited Islands of the Sea of Ghosts

Special feature :

holds an ancient Dragon huge fossilized skull

Geography :

The DragonSkull Island is located far more in north of Skyrim Coast and so is more snowy and with bad weather , it is more close to Issgard ... the island is barren and rocky...

What people say :

An ancient relic from an ancient time beyond any written or oral historical memory lies on that Island , a Silent Legacy of the past befoure even mer and men did their first steps on the lands of Tamriel .... No one knows where it come from , what it belonged to , and why is it there ....

Three Fangs Islands

unhabited Islands of the Sea of Ghosts

Special feature :

it's shallow waters and dangerous rocks , many ships have sinked around but on occasions is also a Raider's and pirates hideout ...

Geography :

Three fangs arcipelago is north of Skyrim coast souther than Dragonskull and more toward Solstheim ...

It is famous for shaped cliff rocks in middle of sea with a slight drop shape with larger tips beeing also the higher parts , the three fangs are parallel and so sidened to have sort of canyon with sea separating them ...

What people say :

The Dry jaws of the sea that swallow any ship... that place is cursed by the Sea Gods and only the worst scum of the Ocean find an hideout between its Vertical cliffs and the narrow canyons ...

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/1055/threefangs.jpg

I cannot wait for this mod! I always check for updates, this & the Moonpath mod, have a Bethesda quality look to them. Good luck on this mod! :biggrin: