Issgard

PrometheusTS

Simply incredible looking. I look forward to this being available to play and wish you and your team the utmost luck in seeing it through.

A few quick suggestions:

The "Undead Troll"... I'd recommend either changing the name to "Skeletal Troll", or adding bits of decaying flesh to various body parts/areas of the body. I know skeletons are undead, but to many "undead" conjures images of zombies. A zombie troll would be outstanding. Regardless, it's a great idea.

Make sure a few of the armor mods that specialize in furs are compatible (or incorporate them in), such as:

Sabre Cat Gear

Einherjar Armor

Vanguard Armor

Warchief Armor

Winter is Coming (fur cloaks)

As well as the Camping Kit of the Northern Ranger.

Those all seem lore friendly especially given the icy northern climate of Issgard.

Just a few thoughts. Keep up the great work!

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a possible double variant in Heavy and Light versions ....

Double armor versions

I would vote on adding fur to both versions around the shoulders. The chain sleeves look as a slim fit: I would add something that made it look bulkier.

Personally, I don´t know if they could be interpretated as heavy and light, being so similar. Maybe the sleeveless version (light) sould be all leather and still with the metal plates on torso?

I don´t know if you know about this mod (Winterscale Armor), maybe you could watch it to gather some other alternatives.

Anyway, I wish bethesda could have had half of the ideas you put on practice to create armor.

Here is how looks the Isgardean Sword ingame ....

Pic 1

Pic 2

Is not yet completed as I need to see if I will or not put a central bloodline cut into the blade to give more variance or leave it flat ....

also if to tune down all the cuts and scratches on the blade removing them or making just subtle ...

then suggestions if you do have ...

Here is how looks the Isgardean Sword ingame ....

Pic 1

Pic 2

Is not yet completed as I need to see if I will or not put a central bloodline cut into the blade to give more variance or leave it flat ....

also if to tune down all the cuts and scratches on the blade removing them or making just subtle ...

then suggestions if you do have ...

The only suggestions I have is to make an oversized pommel to the sword, and maybe a smaller grip, since it's one handed.