Issgard

PrometheusTS

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou .... i always try to stay in the "artist look direction" decided by bethesda as much as I can ....

Right now I am improving / redoing from scratch the blade , making the scabbard , and redoing the blade texture to a more steelish polished version.... If is possible to make model updates in the refinements I may still use the previous blade for old look or for raw look ... Once refined would look more polished ....

Then if u use stalhrim will look completely different....

I was also planning on making a single standalone versionfor conan as the shape is very similar to the Mother's sword from the Jhon Milius movie ...

Aside from all that iwould like if you could post somesugestions for the helmet of the guards that could match eith the armor wipI posted befoure.... I am moving toward a similar helmet of norse vikings / rohirrim of Lotr movie ...but something horned would perhaps fit too....

I also looked to varangian guards ... A facemask version could be interesting too perhaps for officers.... A further upgraded version with perhaps a breastplate over chainmail could be the king's armor and shift the golden nord in shiny metal to sovngarde....

I just stumbled on this mod today and everything looks amazing.

That is all I wanted to say. Keep it up.

EDIT: Oh, Prometheus, what ENB do you use? Just curious. I'd like to check it out.

Edited by Kalos

might i suggest that the scabbard be a bit larger/wider? not sure if you going for a wood/leather look of just leather but it seems a bit too small for a blade of that size