Issgard

PrometheusTS

per quanto riguarda l' armatura di re osric sarebbe davvero bello se nel gioco di nodi della protezione del torso vi fosse qualcosa che ridordasse in qualche modo l' attaccamento ai culti ancestrali, ed alla tradizione guerriera della regione, spesso nell' iconografia delle incisioni delle armature puoi ritrovare un richiamo a temi religiosi o episodi di battaglie o delle origini di un popolo, mi rendo conto che è abbastanza complicato dati gli spazi ristretti, però episodi della vita di talos o dell' arrivo dei primi umani a skyrim.

è solo uno spunto comunque.

per gli spallacci delle guardie così come per gli schinieri credo che i nodi da te inseriti siano già perfetti, magari per gli stivali è meglio usare una base di cuoio o pelliccia per la pianta e il torso del piede e una semplice placca di ferro per proteggere gli stinchi.

i will try to write also a little riepilouge in english for other users:

it would be great if on the armor of the king there were some engravings that resamble the ancestral cults and the warrior culture of the region, i know it is not so simple due to the reduced space but it is just a suggestion i totally trust you.

for the pauldrons and the shins protection i really like them as they are now and i think they look perfect.

ps sorry for my bad english guys.

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks , it should be classified as heavy , if the re was medium as well the less heavy version would be medium probably ... Also gauntlets are to be done yes similar to norts like metalmprotections covering the armparts ...

I also had an idea tomimplementin issgard some collectible items , Imammopen tomsugestions tough as I yet notndecided what and its use ....

On helmet .... Will Have severall combos :

Coif only

Coif + eyeslit helmet

Coif + eyeslit helmet + facemask cover of chainmail

Eyeslit helmet + side guards

eyeslit helmet + facemask

On top of helmet optional not yet decided if horns or top spike with possible horse crines ...

As for the armor the possible variations toughtnare scale and laminated pieces combo armor , eventually one single version with top chest plate armor for the king..

On helmet .... Will Have severall combos :

Coif only

Coif + eyeslit helmet

Coif + eyeslit helmet + facemask cover of chainmail

Eyeslit helmet + side guards

eyeslit helmet + facemask

On top of helmet optional not yet decided if horns or top spike with possible horse crines ...

As for the armor the possible variations toughtnare scale and laminated pieces combo armor , eventually one single version with top chest plate armor for the king..

like always good work! :D

I propose a variation with a replacement of the chainmail body garment with darkened leather, keeping the small metal plates. Something similar to this picture but longer:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l9/kavhan/bagatur.jpg

I guess it shouldn't be very difficult, just a texture change ;)

• 4 weeks later...