Issgard

PrometheusTS

Meglio la nuova, ha un tocco più personale, mentre, per quanto riguarda i Lods, perdona la mia ignoranza, ma non so cosa sono. Se però intendi le texture ed i modelli che si vedono sulla distanza, la panoramica della città con le nuove architetture fa un bell'effetto.

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Capito, in questo caso vanno bene, la vista dalla distanza permette di percepire gli spazi della città con un effetto realistico, a mio parere. Complessivamente molto bello http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif

I think a balance between the two styles of architecture is in order. On the one hand- I'm really quite fond of your stave church-like buildings, but the round turrets and the way the walls are built is too much a departure from the Nordic style we see in Skyrim.

Also- are you still going to do Solstheim, or are you going to wait until 'Dragonborn' comes out?

Thankyou everyone ....

Ok two questions ...

1 what looks better in terms of City layout ... this one ?

old City (Vanilla models )

New City (New architectural models )

Second question is

how do you find the Lods ? I have changed the distant mountain lods so the peaks you see behind the city is what you shoudl see from bigger distances

and you should see some lods of the castle and main buildings .

Ok Hi I'm back Sorry I kinda left off about the shields its my senior year and I just have a bunch of s*** to do.

1. I recently acquired a Cintiq 12wx so I'm ready for any concepts you wish for me to throw your way

2. your "attempt" of concept art is absolutely incredible mine wont come near that amazing but i might be able to handle

3. your city with the (New architectural models ) looks PERFECT.

So How may I help? can I throw ideas your way?