Issgard

PrometheusTS

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou ... but I have to advice tha almoust all of the older screenshots of landscapes are outdated and that landscape is no more ...

I have enlarged the land by 2.5 times and now its quite different , in size and dimensions altough I kept a similar shape landscape and ideas , i had by force change it to adapt like for example the large waterfalls seen in first screenshots now , are still present but are way bigger and remade ... so all the rest is much more vaste and large ...

Here are a couple of pictures of the New Battlemage armor ... this is not done by me but is a very kind concession for implementation by the 3d Artist : Christian Paskota Alias gechbal who is working on a complete set of several variations and upgrades ....

Battlemage Fire 1

Battlemage Fire

Here are a couple of pictures of the New Battlemage armor ... this is not done by me but is a very kind concession for implementation by the 3d Artist : Christian Paskota Alias gechbal who is working on a complete set of several variations and upgrades ....

Battlemage Fire 1

Battlemage Fire

Ok I'm coming up with a few sketches of items and stuff I have sketches for a quiver, a legendary sword, a helm, arrows a Mage helm or mask and currently a set of armor called "Entwood Bark Armor" I promise I'll capture as much rugged and cultural nordic theme I can for every piece

any specific items you'd like sketches of or renderings ? like give me detail on a few legendary or special items

Btw that mage tier is crazy. awesome!

Edited by HammaBannana

Battlemage Fire 1

Battlemage Fire

Ok I'm coming up with a few sketches of items and stuff I have sketches for a quiver, a legendary sword, a helm, arrows a Mage helm or mask and currently a set of armor called "Entwood Bark Armor" I promise I'll capture as much rugged and cultural nordic theme I can for every piece

any specific items you'd like sketches of or renderings ? like give me detail on a few legendary or special items

Oh and a set of ancient dova Dragon rider armor for the upcoming mechanics from the Dragon born DLC

Btw that mage tier is crazy. awesome!