Issgard

PrometheusTS

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks like an amazing project so far, It also looks time consuming. Your armors compliment the land so well it is such a great balance in things. Thank you :)

My God!.. Never paid much attention for Nexus forum, so I just found this topic and... Wow, I just have no words... The whole concept is astonishing! The capital city - this is how I pictured Winterhold then I read ingame books in Morrowind & Oblivion. The armors are great - this is how true Nords would equip themselves for war. The island itself looks well thought, compact but diverse.

And btw, the screenshot of barrow mound is my wallpaper now :) It's great to find another person who shares my admiration of Adamowicz's concept art for Skyrim!

Edited by megazogg

A new picture of the Wip on Issgard Varheim Fjord , with the relative ice falls and Docks ....

Picture

I have worked lots of Lods structures to allow a better distant view of most landscapes , as I like large environments but there are still problem with the limited gridload of Bethesda settings the best settings I have tested is to use a 9 cells load ingame rather than the 5 cells of beth ... of course the more the better but remember that going up works but then the saves are not retrocompatibile with lower settings and may results in ctds , it can be easily fixed tough by using some consolle commands ...

Two new ships are also docked , the big Drakaris , a dragonshaped longboat that is smaller than a Skyrim large boat but larger than a skyrim longboat , it has also an interior deck ... then the Drakal , a slender doubletailed smaller ship slightly smaller than a longboat of skyrim ...

Edited by PROMETHEUS_ts

So do you have an ETA for this project or is it still very much a WIP? I noticed you started work on it back in March. Well just curious cause it looks wonderful so far. Great work on the custom armors and statues they look especially good :)

Prometheus you are my dream modder and I appreciate your thinking of uniqueness (for the statues, armors, architecture) which totally collaborates with the world of Skyrim

I wish I could help somewhat but I'm not even a noob at programing, but now that I read the whole 52 page I would give my opinions and if I have, my ideas which may help you somewhat. Best wishes from Hungary