Issgard

PrometheusTS

Bravo, il risultato è davvero bello ed in più tutta questa fatica aggiungerà parecchia personalità ad Issgard...

English ver:

Bravo, the result is really nice and all this efforts will add a lot of personality to Issgard...

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is how the Walls look in the second phase of the process, the first was the blocking out , the second , vertex paint , precision texturing and other stuff ...

Check on left the new one and right the old one .

That is looking really great, I'm not sure what I'll do first when this is released do some quests or just walk around admiring at how beautiful everything is lol

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/1870/d4v9.jpg

"Issgard so far has 0 inhabitants"

Based upon that and the current lack of interiors, I'm guessing there is quite a bit of work left to do, and this won't be released for a while. Another year?

Who knows, I hope less actually as I am thining of a stage release with a first part quest and some minor ones , and implement several updates later on and eventually allow also other interested modders to place their mods in Issgard rather than the usual already too crowded Skyrim ...

Here is a map of the Size of the Landscape ...

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/1962/position2.jpg

Wich shows how much room there is for further modding on the Atmorean Continent especially .

Quindi stai inserendo anche quella grossa fetta di Atmora in forma di deserto congelato? Ci si potrebbero mettere un sacco di antiche rovine con tesori dimenticati in cui fare del sano dungeon crawling alla vecchia maniera :D

Yes its already implemented, I will limit it to only an artic desert and some key locations , the size is usefull to give the player the feelign to wander in an insanely large desert of ice and snow , but eventually other modders might take advantage of this land and insert new places , quests or dungeons .