Issgard

PrometheusTS

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you make your LOD?

I tried to follow one of Bethesda tutorials but nconvert converts DDS to DDs..... :confused: I have no idea what I did wrong

Gothic looks insanely good and Issgard is just mind blowing. Keep it up guys, you've inspired me to video my mod, when i do some LOD first...

What kind of mod are you making natula123? (asking just for interest, do not worry XD) Anyway, for LOD try to follow the tutorial on the official beth forum, and not the once on the creationkit.com page! They are very similar but the one on the CKpage is missing a few explanations!

What kind of mod are you making natula123? (asking just for interest, do not worry XD) Anyway, for LOD try to follow the tutorial on the official beth forum, and not the once on the creationkit.com page! They are very similar but the one on the CKpage is missing a few explanations!

My mod adds three relatively large islands for exploration. The mod is based on races fleeing Tameriel from the great war. I don't really know how to desrcibe it at the moment. But thanks I'll look up on the Beth forums and then I can make my video or just get some images yea :biggrin:

Could I have a link to Object LOD making? I can't really find one....

Edited by natula123

What do you think of the Sketchup of the Village of Sker?

This is a sketchup , I made custom new Dwelling roofs and a Bear Statue ... IF I get some feedback on the layout of the town woudl be a ppreciated otherwise I may redo it ...

I was a bit out of ideas for this village but the sure thing is I wanted to give it a more primeval look , with ( animated ) banner pelts hanging over door entrances ( but still don't work ) and more pelts , wood and stone stuff ....

Hey prom! I'd like you to give me a comment (critical, please!) about this pre-pre-alpha version! The video sucks cause Im not good at it and the LOD is not at its max :P Anyway, take a look at the close-up and say what u think! Thank you in advance!

Actually I tought you posted some work in progress and more rough thing but I can't actually give you any advice couse it just looks great , I do not have any sugestions apart from the camera movements are spoiling the whole video and not making justice to the landscapes that look pro done , but the recording is really bad , you shoul dtry to either move your camera when recording more fluently or use more static or straight movements without abrupt changes ....

Other than that the video is really long , if is intended to show people severall areas ok but if wants to be a trailer I think is too long ...

Also I can't understand much from the video apart that is a landscape , it woudl be nice to see a more coherence in the images that can make the viewer understand the dimension of the landscape and what's about ....

How did you make your LOD?

I tried to follow one of Bethesda tutorials but nconvert converts DDS to DDs..... :confused: I have no idea what I did wrong

Gothic looks insanely good and Issgard is just mind blowing. Keep it up guys, you've inspired me to video my mod, when i do some LOD first...

Are you referring to me or TheDarkPrince ?

Either way I have made the lods but they do not Work , and I am stressing out in the official forums this bug/ problem , for some objects , in my case nord buildings the Lods get random textures each time and I end up with non loading meshes from distance , crap landscapes and walls with mountain textures and so on ...