ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Telekinesis on corpses

Valatros

Figure it can't hurt to ask, I'd like to see a telekinesis mod/spell added that lets you straight up THROW corpses around. Not like, giant corpses necessarily (though that might be fun for laughs) but just people I've already killed. It'd be cool to, say, slaughter a guard outside Whiterun, then fling his body over the walls catapult style. A version that lets you pick up LIVING people and manipulate/throw them would be a neat toy too, and if making it work on ALL humans, living and dead, is the only way to do it, that'd be cool too, but I'm mostly interested in the ability to lift, aim, and fling the corpses of my enemies.

I did try running both the Improved Telekinesis and No Limit For Lifting Bodies and Objects mods, and while they both do what they set out to do, they still don't let me throw corpses around.

Thanks for any help you can give on this, even if it's just to say "Not possible with current tools" or whatever. Just something I've been looking for for a few days and haven't seen, and all the previous request topics relating to it are both long-dead and look like they were typed out after a bar crawl.

-Valatros

• 1 year later...

Well it's been over a year since Valatros posted this. I've been looking around for about an hour now for something like this and all I've come across is a mod that increases the damage you do to people when throwing objects at them via telekensis (stupid if you ask me).

Has there been any update like this to anyone's knowledge? I assume if a modder who knew how to change game variables was willing, this probably wouldn't be that hard.... but I know very little about creating mods or changing scripts for the game. - At least you wouldn't have to make any meshes or textures!

• 6 months later...

It's 2014 now and this is still the most relevant search result from Google on this topic. Have long wished for the power to raise a fallen dragon corpse from a town and cast it out with a proper telekinesis spell. It seems polite. And I'd be shocked if no one but myself has desired to barrage my enemies with the grotesquely (comically) broken corpses of their comrades. At the very least this should have motivated some excellent mod dev somewhere. There are so many reasons telekinesis should work on everything and not so selectively, I'm thinking there must be something making it difficult or it'd have been done long ago.

The only thing that I know of (and that I use) is unfortunately a spell in the naruto overhaul. It's called universal pull, and it pulls enemies incredibly well. The only problem is that it's in the naruto overhaul (which just adds stuff, no replacers) You can always check it out if you're curious.

the vampire lords have an ability like this that holds people ragdoll style while draining there health. maybe thats a starting point since the effect technically already exists in game. if its one of the basic effect and mot heavily scripted it might be able to be set as a basic spell. im bored and just got home from work so i will open up dawnguard and see whats going on with that effect. post back in a little bit.

EDIT: so i tried everything i could think of with my (very) limited modding ability. i found the effect easily enough. when i tried to use them (or a copy of them) the spell i made would never be taught. the spell tome would show up and when I used it, the message popped up saying i had learned the spell. but it never show in my spell list. I tried adding it via console command and it kept giving me the message my character did not learn the spell. I've never had that happen with a custom spell before. i don't even know where to begin to look for the problem. :geek:

Edited by Dracula420

I use this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22264/?

It works pretty well with pulling, griping, throwing and with practice you can time it to be like a "force push" as well. Only thing is that you can pull dead bodies but you cannot fling them.

Edited by zigen1111