[WIP] Return of the Rangemaster Rifle

jkruse05

• 2 weeks later...

79299-1515310170.png

Here you can see nearly completed meshes for the "Custom Stock" (it's mainly wood, with a cheek rest shaped into it), "Match Barrel" (synthetic, no part of the grip touches the barrel), and "Flash Hider". Additionally I will be working on a 30 round magazine and a "Match Stock". I may, also, do some sort of Wasteland Barrel, but I don't have a clear idea for it at the moment. Hope to have all of these out within a month or so. Maybe I'll make it a Valentine's treat.

I am also considering using the original Fallout 1 sounds, which you can listen to at the bottom of this page.

Edited by jkruse05

• 3 weeks later...

Just released version 1.5, which includes all the new parts I've been working on for the last month, along with a few fixes and tweaks.

28851-1517687963-328757831.jpeg

I have also been working on remastering several parts for the eventual No DLC version. In particular I have overhauled the receiver to resemble the old Armalite AR16s-18s.

79299-1517691010.png

I can't get over how cool that leather barrel wrap looks. Best be wearing gloves though.

I just finished a placeholder texture for my red dot sight in Substance and am now integrating it into a nif. I'll let you know if I find a solution for your sight's alpha issue.