No workbench at Kingsport Lighthouse

AlabamaRebel

I can't build at Kingsport Lighthouse because the workbench is totally missing.

I tried using console command to spawn one but it doesn't work and I even tried using the Conquest mod to place one but it won't let you put one nead where another one is already at.

Any suggestions of what happened and how to fix it?

If you have a mod that makes a settlement out of Salem then there isn't a WorkBench at Kingsport, if I remember correctly. There's one at Salem which needs to be carried to KL or some such. It's kinda complicated and the reason -despite my love for added settlements- why I never used that mod.

Otherwise, I can't think of anything else beside having accidentally deleted the Kingsport WorkBench.

Thanks for the reply but I don't have that mod.

I didn't delete it or scrap it. On this play though I have yet to be able to do anything there besides clearing it of the Children of the Atom. Went to the bottom floor of the lighthouse and no workbench to be found

I do use the mod Rebuilt Kingsport Lighthouse but I have been using that all along and n ever had this problem in any of my other play through's.

Edited by AlabamaRebel

Hey there,

So I've just ran into the same. Cleared the lighthouse and the only thing at the base is the weapons workbench.

I looked to see if there was any mod conflict, but wasn't seeing anything off. The only mod that I use in this area is the Settlements expansion all in one, v6.1

Even then, there wasn't any description of change nor any comments with this problem on the page.

Weird ha

So I did find something. Must have just overlooked it, but one of the "bugs" was the vanishing..

28 October 2016, 6:32AMyou can still open the workbench and build at the Kingsport Lighthouse but the workbench is invisible in the lighthouse, when I disabled this mod the workbench is visible again!..
Edited by Graedin

Hey there,

So I've just ran into the same. Cleared the lighthouse and the only thing at the base is the weapons workbench.

I looked to see if there was any mod conflict, but wasn't seeing anything off. The only mod that I use in this area is the Settlements expansion all in one, v6.1

Even then, there wasn't any description of change nor any comments with this problem on the page.

Weird ha

There's a bug report on that mod which complains the Kingsport workshop is invisible. So, better use another mod to expand Kingsport Lighthouse, if there are any besides Build High. The latter expands quite a lot of settlements and makes Sanctuary huge, comprising the vault hill and the complete island including the old bridge and surrounding water. I'm using v2.5

Eysenbeiss has excellent separate expansion mods (of which I use quite a few) but not of Kingsport. He has an AIO, but I don't know if Kingsport is included.

The only mod that I use in this area is the Settlements expansion all in one, v6.1

I had that mod showing in my NMM list but it was't activated.

I am running "Bigger Settlements v2.1"

I will disable that and see if that helps me.

There's a bug report on that mod which complains the Kingsport workshop is invisible. So, better use another mod to expand Kingsport Lighthouse, if there are any besides Build High. The latter expands quite a lot of settlements and makes Sanctuary huge, comprising the vault hill and the complete island including the old bridge and surrounding water. I'm using v2.5

Eysenbeiss has excellent separate expansion mods (of which I use quite a few) but not of Kingsport. He has an AIO, but I don't know if Kingsport is included.

If my "Bigger Settlements v2.1" turns out to be the problem, I will look at the "Build High" you mentioned.

If my "Bigger Settlements v2.1" turns out to be the problem, I will look at the "Build High" you mentioned.

Should you swap, don't be fooled by bug reports. I've been using Buid High since its release alongside almost 2000 different mods and never had any problems with it. The only reason I don't use the latest version is because it now includes settlements of which I already have expansions which serve me better than what Build High offers...

Sorry for not being able of more suitable help...

I know you guys kinda moved on but here are my findings after tweaking a few things:

So the workbench is indeed floating in the air in front of the fish packing plant to the north (might check to see if it's there). All you have to do is activate it once, then head back to the lighthouse, open up the settlement edit button and everything works. (I tried console commands to get it back, but after the activation, it became an ethereal object sooo... yeah)

Does it suck that theres a floating workstation in the wasteland. Sure.

Does it work for my purposes.. Yes

And even if it has/hasnt helped you gentlemen, maybe at the least some poor soul searching the cosmos might read this and find relief lol

To further add, after coming back to the game from a full quit out to the desktop, upon reentering, the settlement edit button was not responding. I have since had to go back and reactivate the workstation again, luckily I was able to bring it to the ground before it went ethereal. The biggest thing now is to figure out how to have it relocated through console commands.

Any ideas?

Edited by Graedin