No workbench at Kingsport Lighthouse

AlabamaRebel

If you use scrap everything, it has a function to be able to build outside settlement limits which turns off the 5 seconds or whatever warning you're no longer within building perimeters. This would allow you to run to where the WorkShop is floating mid-air, grab it and carry it back to its usual spot.

There's another mod that allows you to grab Workshops to relocate 'em, if you wouldn't be able to lift/move the workshop. I'll have a look in NMM but it takes around 7 minutes toswap games because there's over 2000 mods in it for FO4.

The reason why you'd better move the Workshop is that, when building beds and stuff when the shop is too far away, what you've built won't show up in the build menu and happiness goes down.

Move That Workbench

So the workbench is indeed floating in the air in front of the fish packing plant to the north (might check to see if it's there).

You are the man, and you win a cookie.

The damn thing is south side of the Mahkra Fishpacking Plant.

4 1/2 clicks north of the lighthouse (how in the hell did it get there?) LOL

So the workbench is indeed floating in the air in front of the fish packing plant to the north (might check to see if it's there).

You are the man, and you win a cookie.

The damn thing is south side of the Mahkra Fishpacking Plant.

4 1/2 clicks north of the lighthouse (how in the hell did it get there?) LOL

Bloody 'ell... that's a bit far off :huh:

I at first confused the location with Longneck Lukowski's Cannery, which is near Kingsport to the South-East. But Mahkra? That's a stone's throw (with a strong arm) away from Coastal Cottage...

I ended up using the console command to place it at my player once I got the ref ID, it's a little crooked but I could care less ha

I tried that but could never prid it the right way.

I had to use MoralMinority's idea and I'll be damned, I had to let my companions fight off some Muralerks on the long walk back because if you enter combat, you exit workshop mode and can't get back into it without going back to the lighthouse LOL