I can't block followers anymore. Why?

Deleted38897005User

I briefly unblocked followers so I could get Sofia, Inigo, and Mour

I went back to the content blocking page and there was no option to block followers. I was on rd.nexusmods

I try to go to the old site so I can block this plague upon the Nexus again, but whoops. Old site doesn't exist anymore. Can't block followers anymore..

May I ask...

WHY?

4 out of the 7 mods on the front page are followers right now. Sometimes all 7 of them are followers. Why would I want a follower with a vanilla voice? Why can't I block them? Why? Why?

Edited by Guest

Don't have anything to add to the tag thingy but I know of a new voiced follower in the making but I don't remember the name and did not track the mod. A blind female altmer dressed in elven cuirass and nordic carved for the rest.

Edit: Found her; Ariete Melara Altmer Warrior.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13315

Edit 2: I don't remember why I linked a follower here :huh:

Edited by Niborino9409

Looks like a bug. Your video actually provided the information we needed because your first post didn't mention you could see the tag, click it, but were given an error message (nor did it provide the error message).

We've got it all now and it'll likely be fixed Monday or Tuesday. Sorry about that.

@TheInquizitor: I wasn't able to replicate the problem you had, but found a potential issue and sent a patch. Could you check if the tag blocking is working as intended for you, now?

• 1 month later...