How do I get the old Nexusmods layout back?

zmaint

I haven't and probably wont download my mods from nexus anymore since the update for the simple reason that I cant find anything anymore. it's almost unoperable when you need a quick mod or something. Searching is annoying an is a real pain in the ass and I don't know when and where to look for something. in short, the Old Nexus was far more user-friendly

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u can use the old layout still and today, I did that. It happens when u try to connect with an old laptop or smartphone, so there must be a way

I stopped publishing anything because of the stupid layout, I loose more time fighting nexus than making a mod goddamn

btw. u cannot add links that display images (u can add all but it doesn't work, u need to post links in forum section) to file description AND there's the stupid character limit. Site is slow like hell, everything is sluggish and clunky, now I need to add 4 click to everything. I think I am going to make my own site since this is a waste of time, and worked well so why after 20 years u break it? (if not broken don't fix it), it was enough to visually improve it, thats it. Stupid stupid change, somebody didn't check the process flow speed of old vs new. I mean what I said.

thankfully no character limit here .. uff

Edited by lucidstorm1