ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehhhhh, I was not aware it started, could you post a link to the actual RP? As I do not see 62 pages on this thread, I don't think this is it.

In other news, I have been promoted to Captain Obvious for that last sentence...

Thanks.

Edit: For people late in actually joining (myself included) could someone who has been active in it (most likely mythicdawnmaster, as she is the OP) post a brief summary every once in a while, so that people who haven't actually joined can get into the story more easily, (i.e. not have to read the, currently, 64 pages?)

Edited by leirynot

Thanks.

Edit: For people late in actually joining (myself included) could someone who has been active in it (most likely mythicdawnmaster, as she is the OP) post a brief summary every once in a while, so that people who haven't actually joined can get into the story more easily, (i.e. not have to read the, currently, 64 pages?)

I second this motion... as I was unawares of this as well -.- Cue me being a blind man who can still see.

I'll make a brief notation on what's happening right now. I'll make it better if you want.

Actus and Morinth (Me and Mythic) Are heading to the Asari home-world Thessia, the ship also holds Hunter, a bounty hunter. (Me again.)

Aria and Alex/ The Boss (Mythic and Brutii) Are planing to take over the Omega station from the Cerberus soldiers, and Shiana (EdwardWinterRP) is with Aria, and Neriane (Meciathe) is in the med station from a bullet from the fight with Aria, Alex, and The Boss.

Edited by TheBestIdiot122

Well then, I hope the battle for Omega starts soon, I plan on entering the RP during the battle, if it is going to be a while, I may have to find an alternate event in which I can join.