Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

So how should I go about inserting my people in here?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how should I go about inserting my people in here?

One decent way is to sort of RP by yourself for a bit, just interaction between your two characters, read to see what other characters are going where, then make an excuse for your two to go to the same place and join up with them. (firelight did that with Vael and Hari, until Vael met Shadow in an elevator on the way to Purgatory. I started my character off in Purgatory (the bar), had him notice Shadow walking in and recognize him from Biotic training, then joining up with him and Vael. Noah and Shadow later met Hari after she found them during the Cerberus coup on the Citadel.

Also, I kind of hope that you will end up joining up with Noah, Vael, Shadow, Hari, and Domenic, as I could post and have someone reply not when I am asleep. (I live on the East Coast of the U.S., Firelight lives in New Zealand, and I have no clue where Shadow lives, but based on the times he posts at, I'm guessing somewhere in the Eastern Hemisphere)

Edited by leirynot

Currently, I have no idea what I'm goin to do. I thought me reintro post was good.

I currently am in Afghan, so uhhh.... yeah... my time is heavily messed up.

I hope you and every other soldier serving in Afghanistan can safely return home soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Alright, I need to recreate my character. I've been getting into Mass Effect, so I can create a more capable character. I don't remember who owns the thread, but whoever does, I'll recreate a bio with your permission.