Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

Yes that's true, the game is very good... it's just the ending bit that sucked. So yes I'll be playing Skyrim until I get tired and that won't matter because I have others. It's also good to see TheBestIdiot's back in the RP(s) as well. :)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this will do, remember, Ive never played the game.

Character Name: Natasha Collins

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Sentinel

Height: 5" 11

Weight: 145 pounds

Eyes: Blend of green and blue

Hair: Cinnamon brown, long and and formally wavy.

Weapons: Particle Rifle, The Crusader

Armour/Clothing: Liberator armour, white dresses, occasionally revealing.

Powers/abilities: Warp, Throw, Overload, Cyroblast

Weapon mods: Blade attachment

Skills: Assault riffle and Biotics expertise.

History/Background: (Boggled)

Edited by AnotherAverageName

• 4 weeks later...

Character Name: Logan Howlett

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Soldier

Facial Profile: 30541_10940_58517.jpeg

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 185lbs

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Dark Brown

Weapons: M-99 Saber Assault Rifle X (recolored black), Scimitar Shotgun VII

Armour/Clothing: T5-V Battlesuit

Powers/abilities: None

Weapon mods: Piercing Modification VI

Skills: Basic First-Aid skills, 20-20 Eyesight

History/Background:

Logan was born into a middle-class military family, situated in Boston, Massachusetts. Logan's family had a general dislike of aliens but he himself had no problem with them. His father had been a Colonel in the Alliance Navy and his mother had been a Captain of a ship. Because of this they were almost always away and he was left with his big sister Lucia. When Logan graduated high-school he enlisted in the Systems Alliance Marines, wanting to follow in his family's footsteps, and continue the tradition.

During his training with the One Hundred Third Marine Division the Reaper War began. Logan's training was cut short when the Reapers hit Earth. Luckily he was able to get a shuttle off Earth during the attack. In his squad leaders untimely demise, Logan was promoted to Corporal and inducted into N7. Logan is currently on the Citadel awaiting orders.

However in the midst of the fighting, word reached Logan that his mothers ship had been destroyed and that his sister had been killed in action. When he heard this he went into a deep downward spiral and now he spends most of his free time training.

Edited by AGhostdogg10

Another character :D Not sure if mythic will see this thread again and post, but if you need any advice on starting your character up in the RP, just ask.

Hey thank you very much. How would I get started? It's been awhile since I've done anything like this. And I was wondering will there be a problem seeing as my character is on Earth or... just let me know. Thank you!

• 1 month later...
.....Why haven't I seen this epicness before? Now I know what I'll be reading the whole night before creating a character - the RP is still active,right? *scurries off to RP topic*