Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

Shiana slowly walked into Afterlife.

She looked around for a few moments and noticed the boss and Aria. She started to walk toward them both,

The boss whispered to Aria "Is she one of yours?"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shiana reached them,

"I don't believe we've met.. I'm Shiana, I'm with Aria." She said, holding her hand out.

The boss didn't shake her hand, he merely grunted

Dante had made it to the command deck, only to see the only person there was Andre. He had a pistol, but there was no mag in it.

"Good, you're capable. I guess I can-"

"Close you're mouth. What do you want from me, why are you helping me?" Dante pointed the barrel of his rifle at the head of Andre.

OOC: Quick post.

OOC: Oops, forgot to say thanks to Lisnpuppy for sorting the argument out. So thanks Lisnpuppy. :)

Vael deactivated the AI, after seconds of shaking.

"Stupid turian." said Hari, "This ship is a malfunctioning mess." Vael walked back to the airlock, "I'm going to find something worth at least ten thousand credits, stay on the ship and try to get it working!" Vael said, opening the airlock. "10,000 credits? That's insane!" shouted Hari. "I know, but first we'll try to get Aria off our list then my second Pilgrimage comes next." Vael said, walking into the airlock. Hari nodded, and kept finding a way to repair the AI. Vael went to the elevator, taking a elevator to "Chora's Den" when he was stopped by C-Sec. "What are you doing here? Dark Pulse is destroyed and we're trying to investigate what happened." the C-Sec officer pushed Vael back into the elevator, "We don't need your help, quarian." Vael pushed the elevator's button, taking it to the 'Docks: Holding Area'.

"Bosh'tet."

Edited by 62firelight

"She is not with me, i just found her on the street." Aria said with a glare.

the boss looked at Shiana "move along, there is currently no need for your presence" the boss said, he didn't like being lied to

Hari went down to the AI core at the back of the ship, about to reconfigure and fix its functions. She opened the door and saw a glowing red pillar along with a console next to it, in a circular room. "Hmm...that pillar has to be the personality matrix, and that console next to it is a function emergency." Hari said, disassembling the pillar. She reconfigured the personality to a quarian's liking, nicknaming the AI 'Eve'. Edited by 62firelight

OOC: JEEZ, you guys went on a post spree when I was gone.

Actus looked around at the docked ships, he noticed one that looked quite weird, of course any new ship to him was weird. "Well, it seems were going to need another ship, I'll go look at the dock manifest to see if any ships are going that far." Actus said as he walked away toward a ship list wall.