Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Actus was thrown over the edge, he slammed against another walkway, about 30 ft below the first one. Actus yelled in agony as he turned over and got on his feet. He was heavily bleeding from his side, and every step was extremely painful and threatened to pass out with each step. As he reached the end of the walkway, he pulled out his pistol and quickly dispatched the two husks that were attacking a woman and her child. Actus quickly walked pass them before she could thank him. He started walking back up the stairs and killing husks along the way, as he reached to top he regrouped with the Alliance Soldiers fighting the Reapers, he began to shoot at the group of Reapers that were entering the base. He saw Morinth enter and chased after her...

Alex saw Morinth, and used biotics in an attempt to blow her back, then he ran to the space ship and dived in, running to the pilots seat he took off

"Well" Hugh asked

"Well what?"

"Aren't we going to go and save people's lives?"

"Who do you think I am?"

"Someone who I'll give money to if he helps me save some people"

"Not gonna happen"

"Really? Are you souless or something?"

"No but..."

"I'll help you if you ever get caught in the future, and I'll pay you 5000" Alex sighed, that was an okay deal, he turned the ship round

"I'll kill you if we die" he said

They picked up several alliance soldeirs, and the ship was getting kind of cramped "Thats it, were going"

"Just a few more"

"Do you want to be crushed?!"

"Three? Two?"

"One" he said

"Fine, one"

"And only if someone flags us down" he said "One more fly by and I'm leaving, if no one flags us for help, I'm leaving them all to die

OOC; Anyone who needs a quick escape may be getting one

Morinth shot her way through the base, leaving a trail of alliance bodies behind her, then she came to a locked door, in which the room housed many civilians who escaped the onslaught, protected by a commander. The door was pulled out from it's frame by Morinth's biotics, half ripping off the wall. "End of the line little people... no one escapes me." The soldiers fired upon Morinth, and as there bullets hit she bled with a strange, Silvery black color, flecked with blue. "Where was i? a yes.. you all die." She used powerful warps to dispatch the guards, and she shot the families who were being protected dead, all that was left was the commander, and Morinth stepped over him. "Looks like you really are doomed... Goodbye." She brought her foor down hard on his head, crushing his skull and squishing his brain.

As she began to walk out, flanked by two Marauders, she saw Actus standing in front of her "So we meet again do we?"

Actus looked at the devastation behind Morinth, innocent people, good people. Slaughtered like cattle. He looked at Neriane as he unclenched his side, blood came rushing out as he clenched his side again. Actus looked at Morinth. He saw that she wasn't the same person as back at the Citadel, but he threw his pistol to the side, and said:

"Why?... Why slaughter innocent people like they were absolutely nothing." Actus said quietly.

"Look at me? do look like i am the same person from the citadel i... ah!" Morinth said as she tried to resist the reaper control, but a surge was sent through her body via her control chip, putting her under complete control. "Salvation through destruction. It is the cycle's way. If innocents must die, which they must then why should i care? i have no heart Actus, i have been... upgraded, with the flaws such as feeling removed."