Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

Actus sighed of relief, the pain went away. It felt really nice to see Morinth open up... he didn't really know why. "That must have felt the utmost excruciating pain in the universe..." Actus said quietly, as he sat down in one of the empty seats, arching his head back against the padding. He was angry at himself. "I didn't help a single person... everyone I tried to save died" Actus whispered.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No, you're not to blame... I could have stopped you... I should have stopped you..." Actus said quietly, as he buried his face into his hands. Actus had a feeling at the bottom of his stomach, remembering the stacks of bodies of innocent family's that he could have saved...

"No! You don't get it! If I followed protocol, I could have arrested you at the Den, if I decided to shoot you at your apartment..." Actus stopped, he thought about something for a second, he wanted to think that he could have done something, but she was right. "But, I'm glad I didn't." Actus said after an awkward silence.

Neriane went of to find Alex searching the ship until she walked up to him.

Alex spun round and pointed his gun at her "Oh, it's you" he put it away "I think the ships clear"

"So am i... i was not planning on adding you to my murder list... that is if i survived the shot, which i probably would have done. I like you Actus, it's a shame we didn't meet in another life you know... but i can never have anything between me and anyone.. they end up dead." Morinth said sitting back.