Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I saw something in you... something different, i stopped trying when i knew you could block it out... but that was a form of manipulation, which leads the person into thinking there mind is not there own... i have a powerful biotic power though... i created it.... it's what i used on the turian Councillor, hit him with that and he was mine.... Now were going back there? I suppose you will want to hand me in, no?"

Actus thought about what she said for a second, even though it made since, he haven't even the slightest power in biotic... He shook his head. "So... are you saying that I'm somehow different from everyone else? And no, I won't turn you in. I don't work at C-Sec anymore, remember?" Actus said.

OOC: I'm getting into this thread one way or another lol. Ummmm, I'll just say that I'm in a nightclub on some randomized space station or something like that. :happy:

IC: The musical beat of the area swooped through Dante's ears, as he sat back in his chair, holding up a bottle of beer. Around him were 4 very close friends or his, celebrating one of theirs birthdays, a man named Alexi, who had a clean shaved beard and wearing a brand of armor he kept to himself. He only used a pistol, and wasn't too good at combat.

"Dante, nice to see you!" Alexi said, walking to Dante's chair.

"You too old friend. So how are you holding up in this s**thole of a galaxy?" Dante asked.

"Fairly well," Alexi replied. "Say, you still with that girl?"

"No, we broke up three months ago. And actually, I'd LOVE to talk about it, I've got some insults I've been saving forever," Dante joked.

"You still have spirit," Alexi said. Alexi and Dante looked up too see a girl headed they're way.

"I'll leave you alone for now," Alexi said, wandering off. Dante took a long drink from his beer, hoping to not get in trouble here. He looked to his side to see the same girl sit beside him, left exactly.

"Well, hello there," Dante said in a rather stern voice.

"You're not from here are you?" the girl asked.

"No, I don't really know where I'm at either," Dante joked.

"Right, right. My name's Elyse. I'll just leave the location a mystery to you, just to see you're reaction," the girl said.

"It doesn't bug me," Dante joked.

OOC: Actually, let's say that my quarian's story starts...now..(after my first post here, of course) Anyone wanna guess who Vael's Favourite C-Sec Turian Officer is?

Vael was curious. He wondered if the turian was actually a synthetic, designed to lead people to their death. He knew that his FCSTO wouldn't have an assistant, as he was working solo. Vael guessed the turian would be a old enemy of him. He took off into a elevator to the Apartments, browsing the seemingly same doors, while cloaked. Vael spotted the odd one out, a door with a orange terminal(??) Easily, he bypassed all the systems and managed to open the door.

"Who's there?" yelled by someone who sounded like a turian.

The turian fired a shot at Vael, like he was never cloaked. Dodging the shot, Vael blasted the turian with his cyro blast power. The turian stopped in place and was frozen. Vael removed his cloak as he shot the leg of the turian, injuring and 'unfreezing' him. The turian fell to the ground. He recognized the turian, it was the same person that told him to investigate an apartment.

"What the hell do you want, bosh'tet?" Vael asked, with anger.

"Ha, do you really want to know? You tried to deliver those geth parts to the boss..and you failed." The turian replied, with a smile on his face.

"I only did it because I was forced to!" Vael said.

"Damn it, you piece of quarian trash shouldn't exist! You've done enough already, created the geth and let them loose!" The turian said in a angry tone.

"And you've already finished rewriting my fate! Look at me, I'm exiled from the Migrant Fleet, because your boss backstabbed me!"

"Shut up.." the turian told Vael.

Vael shot the turian in the head, and left a incriminating note for C-Sec.

Edited by 62firelight

OOC: Since you said you're in a nightclub, you could be in the Chora's Den, which is on the Citadel where we are all headed. :)

OOC: Looks like my mind was thinking ahead....

IC: Dante drank the last from his beer, now practically drunk to the point where he'd shoot a politician in the head, and attempt the get away with it.

"So, how'd you end up here?" Elyse asked.

"Fairly long story actually," Dante replied.

"I like stories," Elyse said.

"Well, my parents were murdered by my grandfather, so I killed my grandfather and left the remaining of my family to rot. I then found a guy named Alexi, who helped me get back up on my feet. And I'm here to celebrate his birthday," Dante explained.

"Why'd you leave you're family?"

"The only thing I'll say to that is because they were mad. Insane. I didn't want them to kill me," Dante replied.

"Nothing else to say?" Elyse asked.

"I thought you're kind of work just required you to seduce a man, not get to know him and go on a romantic night," Dante joked.

"You seem like the type of man with a dark past. I'd like to know it," Elyse replied.

"Well, I don't tell anyone, and I won't make an exception," Dante said.

Vael left the apartment, remembering to activate his cloak. Vael walked down the stairs, then deactivated his cloak, and took a shuttle to Chora's Den. When Vael reached the nightclub, it was filled with people dancing and having drinks. Surprisingly, he spotted a familiar face. It was no other than Gal, the traitorous bastard who tried to study geth by using quarians on board the Migrant Fleet deliver geth parts for him. Any unlucky quarian to be picked would be a victim of Gal's tricks, like Vael. The nervous Vael activated his cloak, knowing that he will be killed if Gal spotted him.. Edited by 62firelight

Dante got an odd feeling, and he usually gets it when something random was about to happen. It was either that or he was drunk.

"You're a bit hasty when it comes to you're past," Elyse said.

"Yeah, well, it's not a pretty one," Dante replied. "I don't like telling it to everyone I meet."

"Well now you have me curious," Elyse said. Dante sighed, getting annoyed.

"You really aren't going to let this damn thing go, are you?" he asked.

"Nope," Elyse replied. Great. Now he'd have to deal with an annoying girl who originally came over for a good night.

"How about this? I get you nice and drunk, you shut up, and we'll have some fun somewhere private," Dante suggested.

"I won't shut up about this, but you'll still wake up tomorrow with me," Elyse joked. Dante rolled his eyes. Never has a girl been this annoying to him at a night club. Never.

"Which do you want more? Fun or knowledge on someone's past who you barely know and will never see again," he asked.

Passing by a human, Vael sneaked to the other side of the room, now standing in a position where Gal could easily spot him if he didn't have cloak on. Vael was about to activate the exit when his cloak deactivated, at a good time in the wrong place. "Damn!" Vael thought to himself, Gal spotted Vael as he ran into the door. "It's him!" Gal shouted. Vael kept trying to activate his cloak, but it was either malfunctioning or has ran out of energy. Vael instead pulled out his pistol, aiming at Gal.

"Oh you little quarian, you think you can get away with this?" Gal said, with a devious grin on his face.

Vael didn't respond, nor did he wanted to. Everyone gathered around the scene, shocked.