Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

"Neriane oh Neriane... do you ever learn?" Morinth said, she walked over and kicked the crutches from Nerianes arms, causing her to fall to the ground. "Now get out of my club."

Morinth walked into the private rooms as they suggested the gun was that of a soldiers. "Really? it seems you definitely do not know where you are. This is Chora's den, and that gun has shot the heads off so many people, some for just looking at Mikel wrong... here we are in the criminal underworld of the citadel. Welcome." Morinth said the last word sarcastically, and got a message:

"So you have killed him? Perfect! and you have the deeds? transfer them now... Brilliant, thank you." Morinth ended the message then, and looked at the men "Well boy's, time is up... come by once i have rebuilt this place... i will get you a drink." Morinth said gesturing to the door.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dante and Alexi left the club, and once they were outside, Dante turned to Alexi.

"Where am I going to sleep?" he asked.

"I have extra room in my apartment," Alexi replied.

OOC: I'll be gone for a while, just a daily agenda as always.

A while later, Chora's den was rebuilt, and renamed 'Dark Pulse' The interior was completely re-done with darker colors and metals, expensive table's, chairs booths and bars, it now looked high class, although very dark. Now it was a centre of crime on the citadel, and C-sec were powerless to do anything. The music pulsed it's dark vibes and violent rythems, as the dancers took drugs, and the patrons arranged murders... it was Morinths new creation.

Behind locked doors in her office, which over-looked the rest of the club, Morinth sat on a high tech and very expensive chair, it represented her darker side, and she sat with her control panel in front of her, watching over her club.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Ad27mhbGbmM/S1JQV4JZAwI/AAAAAAAAAU4/wGpYKST83Qk/s400/Club_chair.jpg

Neriane limped around the citadel looking for something to do as her leg heal; her crutches lay on a bench as she sat on it alone looking sad. Edited by Meciathe

Actus sat in the god awful room for another two hours before the door opened again. Commander Numin stepped into the room this time with a file in hand, it seemed quite big and Actus saw the name tag, "Morinth, Unknown." Commander Numin sat down and slid the file over to Actus, he opened the file to see a picture of the ship that they arrived on, with Morinth stepping out first, then himself getting out of the ship. Actus sighed as he closed the file and slid it back towards Commander Numin.

"We've got you on photo Actus, but I think you can leave for now." Commander Numin said.

"Really? Or am I going to leave only to be taken back two hours later?" Actus asked.

"We'll see," Commander Numin replied.

Commander Numin opened the door and lead Actus out of the C-Sec office. Actus watched as Commander Numin walked back inside the C-Sec office. "I need a drink," Actus said to himself. He walked over to what was the Chora's Den, which was renamed "Dark Pulse". "When did this get here?..." Actus whispered to himself and entered inside. He quickly went over to the bar and ordered a couple of drinks.

Morinth smiled as she saw Actus enter, and order a drink, she messaged the bartender to give Actus access to the Private areas, where Morinth's office was situated.

"The boss say's you can go to the private areas... just watch yourself in there... although if you have access you must be deadly yourself." The bartender said, gesturing to the guarded doors across the room.

Alex waited for the C-sec officer inside his own apartment, and when he entered Alex quickly slit his neck, there was a rasping sound then he fell to the floor with a bang, dead, and Alex smiled slightly, the element of surprise is essential, people are always weaker when they don't expect something, he left the room, shooting another C-sec officer who had heard the noise, and left the complex, returning to the boss

Once he arrived, the boss gave him the cash, but stopped Alex before he left

"What is it boss?"

"Someone has just interrupted my business"

"What?" underneath Alex's helmet, the colour drained from his face, the boss's men might segregate... or worse, sell out other members

"A new club just opened 'dark pulse' and according to my sources, crime is all over the place there, people organising killings on the tables!"

"So? Why not take the business there?"

"Because, Starkiller, I'm no ones dog"

"Boss..."

"If you wanted someone dead, you'd come to ME, and I'd get one of you lads to do the dirty work"

"Boss I..."

"Alex, do you want to be out of a job? Huh?"

"BOSS! Your getting carried away, it's just a club man, people still come to you right? Set up a guy there and your business will sky rocket, isn't this an opportunity?"

"Your right Starkiller, I got a bit carried away"

"Yeah, you see? How long can one club go before they get hauled off for this anyway, huh?"

"Your right, this could be an opportunity, sorry, I got carried away" The boss turned and left

Alex walked up to the club "Well, this is the place" he said to himself, and he entered, the boss may be his main source of cash, but Alex wasn't going to pass up a few marks when they came by, he entered the club and looked round "Holy s***, the boss is right!" he said

OOC:Be back in 5

Actus nodded at the bartender and sat down his drink, he slowly walked over to the private area and entered, unsuspecting of what to come. He opened the door to see a row of private doors, but one caught his eye, "Owner." it read. He walked over and knocked on the door, seeing it was already opened and stepped inside. Only to see Morinth. Actus smiled but was surprised as he walked further into the room and sat down on one of the chairs. Edited by TheBestIdiot122