Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

"Don't make me laugh. It's not working. What makes you think that Aria T'loak has any interest in handing over this club to you? Only way that is going to happen is if you work for me. Which you don't." Aria said, looking up.

"I didn't come to get into a war! You being here is a inconvenience, Aria, one I didn't predict, but this place is just a reanimated shell of Chora's den. This place has been a pain in the arse, no one goes through the old ways to have someone killed, they just come here and hire the first person off a table!" The boss was slowly getting louder "And if this place continues to screw with me, it's going to be gone before long!" Alex sighed, the boss was never willing to co-operate with anyone else, last time the boss picked a fight with Aria, it had gone bad, and the boss had lost 3 out of the 6 men he took, and another was arrested on murder charges. The boss suddenly realised the time "I'd better get going, I have matters to attend to" Alex looked suspisoucly at the man he was working for, these matters kept getting more frequent and all were oddly timed. All three turned and left, picking up the other two on the way out and walking away from Dark Pulse

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aria sat and laughed to herself, for a while, before reading over the datapad and throwing it at one of her mens heads "Explain to me, how this information slipped our net?!"

"I...uh... i Don't know Aria."

"Happens again and i'll cut off your genitals and sell them to a Krogan. Now get back to work." The man ran off, and Aria remained seated, talking to a contact of hers.

As the group of men left Dark Pulse, he sighed and went back to his room. Actus thought about the Asari named "Aria", he couldn't place his finger on it, but he knew that name from somewhere. As he paced in his room he brought up his Omi Tool to look through his C-Sec notes he has taken over the years. He carefully read through each one, reflecting and remembering on each one was and what it was about. Actus stopped as he read through a particular note that had haunted him forever, his wife's murder. Actus read through each gruesome sentence. However, once he was done reading, he re-read it... over and over and over. Actus finally had enough and stopped reading. He remembered that day as if it was recorded into his head. His chest felt heavy with guilt and dread. He left his room and walked into Morinth's office. "We need to talk," Actus said softly.

"Well, I have an important meeting I can't miss," Alexi said.

"Have fun with that," Dante said as Alexi left the club. Dante turned to the bar, thinking about where he was going to go. As he was thinking, he felt someone tap his shoulder. He turned to see Elyse.

"Well, if it isn't the girl who I was supposed to wake up with this morning," Dante joked. "Why'd you leave?"

"I noticed you're a scavenger, you and you're friend. Do you know how many gun fights go over that?" Elyse asked.

"Yeah, I've been in a few. But if you've lived my life, you wouldn't care how many people wanted to hang you're head on a wall," Dante replied.

"So about you're life," Elyse got a quite interested look on her face, like she would kill an army to know Dante's past.

"I'll tell only a little, but enough to cover most of my life," Dante said with a sigh. "My grandfather murdered my parents over my birth, when I was 15. The day after I found out, I went to my grandfather and killed him, and the rest of my family though I was crazy. They got a bloodlust, against me, so I fled. After getting some... uhhh… 'friends,' I went back, to kill the rest of my crazy and bloodthirsty family."

"Is that it?" Elyse asked.

"Yep."

Actus slowly walked over to the chair in-front of the desk, after he sat down he shifted his body awkwardly on the chair. He thought about what he was going to say before finally speaking. "I need to get something off my chest, if I don't do it now I could never do it later. As you may already know, I had a wife before all of this, and you may already know that she was murdered. She was murdered because of me, I was on an investigation of one of the biggest crime lords the Citadel has ever seen, after capturing him, his right hand man put a hit on me and my family. After the first few assassins failed. C-Sec wanted to put is in custody. It was a while before the last attempted assassination, I decided they gave up... I was wrong. The next day my wife was walking to work, only to be shot 2 steps away from the door... The thing was, I didn't feel horrible, or anything for that fact. It felt as if it was a release from a burden on my shoulders. However, I still loved her. Until I met you. You remind me of her... well a lot of her, but my feelings towards you... I can't even explain it. It's just I don't want to lose you, from crime or C-Sec or from anyone. I love you, even more then my wife from before..." Actus said slowly but loudly.

Morinth looked at him and said "Actus. Listen to me, i'm never going to be safe, nor am i going to be your wife. I am Morinth actus, i'm not like my mother, i'll never settle down. And i will always come first, as will my murdering streak. So stop worrying, if i die then i die, you will get over it."

Aria frowned. "You really think that is acceptable? do you honestly think i am going to make a deal like that? Either you are stupid, or seem to think i have lost my power. Both of which i assume you are. Now, there is not a chance that you are having 90%, you can go to hell. In fact that is just where i'm sending you. Grizz, deal with him." Aria said with a wave of her hand, and her contact was shot dead, and his body dragged outside. "Stupid bastard."

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Morinth shook her head, and said to herself. "No, i won't."

Aria crossed her legs and smiled "So my Blood pack, Blue Suns and Eclipse are ready to take back Omega? Still, leave enough for Shepards fleet, cant have the Reapers winning now can we. The plan is we go in, kill every single cerberus bastard, contact the Illusive man to gloat and piss him off, and take back control of my station.... MY STATION! that bastard little human took from me!... seems he forgot the rule of Omega, and he is going to pay." Aria said standing up. Addressing all of her men by com.

OOC: BRB guys, can someone else post in the meantime? i hate double posting :)

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Actus walked into his room, he noticed one thing was missing, his old C-Sec back-up badge. He hastily looked around for it, he looked throughout the whole room, it wasn't there. Actus began to panic as he needed it for leaving the Citadel, the only place he could think of is back at his apartment. Actus grabbed his pistol and walked out of the club, he started walking down the familiar path he's been walking for over 20 years. After arriving at the door he noticed the door was cracked open. He pulled out his pistol and slowly opened the door. Two C-Sec officers were raiding the place and both of them turned around to see Actus standing in the doorway. Actus didn't run, there wasn't a point as he saw another C-Sec officer just down the hall-way. He dropped his pistol as he was tackled to the ground and cuffed again. Yet again he was dragged to the C-Sec office, but this time he was put in Commander Numin's office.

"You know Actus, I want you back on the job, but it seems you just want to ignore the law to the most extreme extent," Commander Numin said coldly.

"Also, you know that I won't come back. C-Sec has made my life a living hell since I've joined. I don't want to continue this recklessness and blind following orders," Actus said.

"Well, then you can just rot in jail then if you don't want to prove yourself." Commander Numin said as he stood up to leave.

"That sounds good to me," Actus said, as he was pulled from his chair.

Actus was blind folded as he was brought through a series of twists and turns. His blindfold was taken off and thrown into a room, similar to his apartment but a little smaller. The heavy door slammed shut as he took another few steps. No windows, only one light, and a bed with a private bathroom... doesn't really seems all that bad. Actus sat down on the bed as time continued to pass by.

OOC: I gotta go to work in two minutes, I'll bring my laptop.

Edited by TheBestIdiot122