Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vael boarded the ship, the crew accepting him. He was on a transport ship, having weak weapons but strong armor and good shielding. He was introduced to the ship by a tour guide, taking Vael to his quarters after the tour. "And that'll be all." said the tour guide, walking back the direction they came from. Vael's quarters was average, a soft bed with a table next to it, having a lamp on top. He leaped on the bed, and looked out the window. "This is comfortable." Vael said, starting to sleep.

"I just hope that I won't get attacked by a Cerberus ship."

"Ah, because we don't want the big scary mass murder to run out of bodies now would we?" Actus joked. He felt lightheaded and decided to sleep the rest of the way. Actus let go of Morinth and went back into the room and laid down on the bed again.

OOC: I haven't posted today. Mainly because I'm three days away from heading to Afghan. Such fun, not knowing if I'll die soon.

IC: Dante had been briefly captured in the club, taken somewhere, basically bagged and dragged. He awoke in a room, white walls, white chairs, white tables, enough to scare the living soul out of you're body. He climbed to his feet, but he did so too fast as his vision blurred. He was wearing a muscle shirt and shorts, no armor, no guns, just his fists. He could still break out as soon as the sealed door opened.

"Feeling a bit woozy?" a voice from the intercom said.

"Got up too fast. Look, I don't know who you are, but clearly we got off on the WRONG page. I'm a guy you can get along with in seconds," Dante replied.

"You got my men killed a few weeks back. I want vengeance," the voice said.

"I do a lot of things I forget about. Who the hell are you?" Dante asked.

"Right now, Death. But you can call me Andre, for now," the voice replied.

"Not a name I know," Dante said.

An hour later, Vael had fallen asleep and was woken up by a loud bang.

"What the..." Vael asked himself. He got out of bed and heard screaming from the halls. "Vael'Grael!" shouted the tour guide, running into his quarters. 'What's happening?" asked Vael, taking out his M-5 Phalanx. "We're under attack from a Cerberus ship, I think they're attempting to crash-land us into that space station!" the tour guide responded. "Wait..I hoped to not get under attack by a Cerberus ship. This is just not right." Vael said, climbing into the emergency ladder, getting to the airlock. "And..I want to introduce myself as Hari'Baral. Just for you to remember." said Hari, following Vael into the ladder. He passed dead bodies of quarians, finding a pistol and giving it to Hari. "Here, have this. Just remember to take cover a lot!" Vael said. "Thank you but...Keelah, this feels like we're going nowhere!" said Hari, reloading the pistol. Vael grabbed Hari's hand, "Don't worry, we'll make it." Vael said in a calm voice. The two quarians finally reached the airlock. "You ready?" asked Vael. "I hope so." replied Hari. Seconds later, the Cerberus ship attacking theirs stopped shooting once it had started going out of control. Vael opened the airlock and yelled,

"Brace for impact!"

Edited by 62firelight

"Steady... Steady... Steady... Take aim...... OPEN FIRE!" Aria shouted as they rushed through the Relay to Omega, her mercenary fleet opened fire on Cerberus, decimating them with the surprise attack, now they had a deadly space battle on there hands. Aria noticed the Quarian ship on her radar and said "Blow the hell out of the Cerberus ships attacking that vessel, any enemy of theirs is a friend of mine." Her vessel opened fire on the cerberus ships, blowing them to hell and saving the Quarians...