1.5.24 post your bug and help.

Deathowl94

Sorry I'm late to the party. My modem decided to take an early retirement and I've been mostly without internet for nearly 2 months.

Updated to latest patch last night. I'm noticing an audio glitch in the dialog you get when you walk past someone. The sound is stuttering or something, causing some of the words to be silent. Example: "I used to be an ... (silence) ... you, then I took an arrow in the knee."

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem 1: Ok guys, I need someone's help with this LINK TO SCREENSHOT I get this issue almost every time I maximize the game. I think it is from the video card...My Specs are: CPU:AMD Dual 1.90 GHz 3600+ , 3 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce 9600 GT and I am running Windows XP 32bit With latest video card drivers and latest DirectX drivers...

P.S. : When I Minimize then Maximize the game several times this issue gets kinda fixed but it is still annoying

Problem 2: In Skyrim when I enter a house/tomb/someplace inside my game is normal for 5 seconds then my character bugs and the game speeds up for half a second then about 5 seconds normal speed again and it speeds up after that again....My specs are @ Problem 1 ....

P.S.: When I Uninstall Skyrim and install it again this bug gets fixed for 3-4 hours...

P.S.2.:Sorry for my bad english, I am not from an english speaking country

Well, ever since the update, i have been having weird problems with my shadows. They look funny, and when i move, they move. Hills and such sometimes shadow half of themselves too.

It looks like lots of people have this problem, including me, it really makes the game unplayable. Does anyone have any ideas? will a re-install help? I've read posts at other sites that say no. Argh!

Well, ever since the update, i have been having weird problems with my shadows. They look funny, and when i move, they move. Hills and such sometimes shadow half of themselves too.

It looks like lots of people have this problem, including me, it really makes the game unplayable. Does anyone have any ideas? will a re-install help? I've read posts at other sites that say no. Argh!

Sorry, new to this forum, didnt read middle pages, how do I reset to previous version of TESV if I dont have Win7? Right clicking gets me nowhere. Thanks

BTW how does bethesda get away with screwing everyones game up like this? messed up.