Instant death before leaving vault 111?

Latakialover

Hi,

I'm fairly new to modding fallout 4. I've got a problem that I can't seem to fix when trying to get past vault 111. As soon as I get to the area where the electrical room is, as I enter the electrical conduits instantly shock my character killing him/her. Leaving me with no way to exit the vault. Has anyone had this problem, and how or what should I change to fix this issue?

Did you try going left and following the room around instead of walking through the middle?

I did, as soon as I cross the door it shocks me not giving me a chance to walk to the side. I also noticed that the rad roach that usually gets shocked while standing in the center of the room roams freely without being shocked.

. .

l Tes5edit x l

l l

l Fatal: Could not open registry key: \SOFTWARE\Bethesda l

l Softworks\Skyrim\ l

l This can happen after steam updates, run game's launcher to l

l roster registry settings l

l l

l l ok l l

i having problem with tes5edit

i dont have steam so how is it giving the problem i have running SkyimSELauncher.exe to try and fix it like it said i even reinstalled the game like new

but nothing is working please help me

Open the Fallout4 launcher you don't have to start the game but when you get to the vanilla menu it will update the directories and you'll be able to open xEdit.

it's located in Wherever you have the game installed/steamapps/common/Fallout 4/Fallout4Launcher.exe

Edit: You'll also need to change the name of xEdit from Tes5edit to FO4Edit

Did you try going left and following the room around instead of walking through the middle?

I did, as soon as I cross the door it shocks me not giving me a chance to walk to the side. I also noticed that the rad roach that usually gets shocked while standing in the center of the room roams freely without being shocked.

Did you edit or mod in the creation kit damage numbers? Maybe you editing the damage from the lightning. Or You could open the console and type TGM and toggle god-mode then toggle it off after.

Did you edit or mod in the creation kit damage numbers? Maybe you editing the damage from the lightning. Or You could open the console and type TGM and toggle god-mode then toggle it off after.

What mods are you using? A quick solution would be to just activate god mode temporarily (enter "tgm" in the console).

Thanks for the replies!

I have allot of mods active. I haven't edited any damage numbers, or anything with the creation kit. I was thinking about disabling them all and activating maybe 5 at a time to see which one, or ones are causing the issue. I don't have console commands that I know of installed, but that may be the best option. Do I install a mod to be able to use console commands? Thanks again for the replies.

Edited by Latakialover