2nd opinion on nif

Ghogiel

I need a favour, Can someone else drop this is their data folder and see that it works. It works for me fine in game with working morphs etc. The person I rigged it for says it ctds. I need a third party to verify, should only take a minute, it replaces the banded iron armor ID 00013948. I think it is user error as there shouldn't be a reason why it would work for me if it is broke, but best to make sure though. sorry for the cacky link

http://www.zshare.net/download/99459699a57257e3/

thanks in advance.

Edited by Ghogiel

Cheers for the confirmation LittleBaron, I was assuming it was user error and not these nifs fault. :thumbsup:

It's still a bit rough though, it'll pass a little inspection, if it was my stuff I would go back and fix all the things that need fixing :biggrin:

If you need help with rigging, I was bribed to fix this one, so that always helps.

If you think you can get a bow to work with it's animations, I would be happy to discuss a bribe ;D

I have a feeling it might take more than the 5 minutes it took me to slap your mate's nif into my data folder and find it in game, though... not a fair trade. ;)

Hm, it could be the video card/drivers. I can remember having CTDs with some custom models because of some driver. Others reported the same. Once a newer got out or if you went back to an older it was fixed. It might be worth a shot.

For this model I cannot get a CTD however.

The latest AMD drivers as you can see how the AA is bugged in that version (transparent pixels at the ground and door):http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/6606/2012032500001.jpg

I think he messed up putting it in the folder or some file was corrupted on his download. because I made him download the same files you guys just downloaded, which is actually structured like you would package a release mod, before I threw these updated nifs into a rar with no file hierarchy and just said to replace the older ones he had, and now they work for him too. Thanks for the hand though.