Area 51- Nuclear War- Cover up?

SubjectProphet

That is certainly a very valid point Syco21, although they could also conceivably be mucking around with diseases and biological weapons, if there have been instances of ex-employees contracting all manner of horrors. In the years immediately after WW2, the British Government did much the same at their rather shady centre at Porton Down in Wiltshire, mostly tinkering with hapless National Servicemen from RAF Lyneham, which was nearby. My father was one of the lucky ones who didn't get experimented on. But the scandal broke when they started to suffer the consequences and a common factor of having been stationed there in that time frame was established. It is not fantasy to say that the US Government could be doing much the same.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh definitely, and the U.S. government has a long history of experimenting with nasty toys on their soldiers and even the general public. There's also the fact that the government has made quite a few screw ups when it came to things that were supposed to be beneficial. As in they did not test whatever as thoroughly as they should have.

A very astute bit of common sense.

The Underground bunkers were made to work without intrude during the Cold War, when the Soviets were free to see what we were doing and vise-versa. We went underground so they didn't see anything.

And A51 is for testing air craft and high grade explosives from time to time. We tested the atomic bombs we dropped on Japan in A51. Our most advanced tech comes from A51, so no doubt there is something going on in there. That's why there are so many theories there.

I'm sorry for dragging up a post from last page, but you've got some terribly bad information and I can't help but offer to correct it. You know the old saying: garbage in, garbage out. Not a reflection on you, but on your sources... and if they can't even get the location of Area 51 correct, then I highly doubt anything else they say about the place is factual either.Area 51 is located in Nevada. The first atomic bomb test, dubbed "Trinity," took place in New Mexico. Unless the entire facility somehow up and teleported itself from one state to the other, your sources are in error. Geography is not subjective.

Please provide your sources. If they got one fact wrong, then it might help clear things up if we could take a look at the rest of their information.

Complaining about citations, while citing wikipedia, etc.

Probably just a slip of the keyboard, they got on a roll and added more than they meant.

As to the whole Area 51, it's common knowledge that aircraft testing does go on there, as far back as the Cold War-era SR-71 Blackbird, which was originally based out of Area 51, prior to the whole Russia-shot-one-down debacle, if I remember correctly. That aside, I agree with the notion that it's likely a DARPA playhouse for all the technologies they are inventing. (Speaking of, anyone seen the new cheetah thing they're designing?)

As for all the 'strange occurrences' in and around Area 51, anyone wondering about the lights should go sit near an Air Force base during night operations, brilliant lights in an otherwise pitch-black sky can play some serious tricks on the mind, especially at Mach 2. Also, in all likelihood, there's much more than that going on there, which may include weapons testing (including launching Minutemen missiles with or without nuclear material), among far more 'sketchy' or sinister technologies, from chemical weaponry to who-knows-what.

Also, as far as the idea of aliens being at Area 51, I would like to believe that's true. I don't, but I'd like to. We've had no (solid, provable) contact with the supposed interplanetary species, which is clearly far more advanced than we are, if they are able to launch inter-system. In all likelihood, they would have launched either a follow-up party or a salvage operation, assuming they have a thought process similar to the human intelligence, which may or may not be true.

I probably missed a lot of things I wanted to say, and have lots of holes in my statement, for the simple fact that it's not that easy to prove or disprove something that there is very little publicly available information about, factual or otherwise.

Russia shot down a U2. (Gary Powers I do believe.) So far as I know, we have never lost a Blackbird to anything other than mechanical failure.

Lol..,,,Age getting the better of your memory? We have lost 20 SR 71's due to malfunctions of various sorts but none to enemy fire. :whistling:

Russia shot down a U2. (Gary Powers I do believe.) So far as I know, we have never lost a Blackbird to anything other than mechanical failure.

Lol..,,,Age getting the better of your memory? We have lost 20 SR 71's due to malfunctions of various sorts but none to enemy fire. :whistling:

Isn't that what I said? :D

Isn't that what I said? :D

The SR 71 is in IMO the most esthetically pleasing aircraft ever built, even though it leaked like sieve when on the deck but in flight was an aerial work of art.

It was the only aircraft that I ever envied of that other ( slightly less skilled, which is why they needed a Navy aviator to be the first test pilot ) service's repertoire. :whistling:

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/7240/sr71a04.jpg

Edited by Aurielius

A very astute bit of common sense.

The Underground bunkers were made to work without intrude during the Cold War, when the Soviets were free to see what we were doing and vise-versa. We went underground so they didn't see anything.

And A51 is for testing air craft and high grade explosives from time to time. We tested the atomic bombs we dropped on Japan in A51. Our most advanced tech comes from A51, so no doubt there is something going on in there. That's why there are so many theories there.

I'm sorry for dragging up a post from last page, but you've got some terribly bad information and I can't help but offer to correct it. You know the old saying: garbage in, garbage out. Not a reflection on you, but on your sources... and if they can't even get the location of Area 51 correct, then I highly doubt anything else they say about the place is factual either.Area 51 is located in Nevada. The first atomic bomb test, dubbed "Trinity," took place in New Mexico. Unless the entire facility somehow up and teleported itself from one state to the other, your sources are in error. Geography is not subjective.

Please provide your sources. If they got one fact wrong, then it might help clear things up if we could take a look at the rest of their information.

Clearly you're sources are false. My source is simple history in my textbooks in the USA.

WAIT: The bombs were MADE in A51, sorry for that. I've got a lot on my mind. It's either that or something else, idk, the bombs had something done in A51.

Ugh, maybe when I clear my head I'll be able to think right. Blasted deployment.