ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

War Zones Problem resolutions

MiloHunts

@memlapse

I would definately say your system is not the problem. My system rocks but yours is better

I have AMD FX 8 core processor, 8gb corsair vengence ram, Radion hd6870, Asus Sabretooth motherboard

@memlapse

I would definately say your system is not the problem. My system rocks but yours is better

I have AMD FX 8 core processor, 8gb corsair vengence ram, Radion hd6870, Asus Sabretooth motherboard

I don't think it's my system, either. I should have more than enough juice to run this, hence, my frustration. I'll get this figured out and pass it on once I do. I'm updating my MB firmware and will be looking at bios tweaks, paging, and process priority just to be sure.

Once I'm 100% sure it's not system related, I'll start sacrificing chickens, goats and the neighbor's cat. It may come down to inherent mesh and texture issues, so I'll be swapping those in and out. Maybe it's navmesh issues (that supposedly got resolved with the last patch).

@MiloHunts

The problem with Snow Elves seems to be fixed by its author LittleBaron.

He Posted:

"

Guys, I just uploaded a new esp (find under 'misc') that eliminates the one thing the CK complained was shared by both of our mods. The Navmesh master file, which would be the navmesh for the outside. So, might make sense. Also, this did not seem to effect my mod's functioning, so if it corrects the problem I will just use it as the main .esp from now on.

You will have to install the .esp manually and overwrite the old one.

"

But i have new ctds with Real Wildlife (german and english version). By my tests i had crashes near the cave after the Helgen escape.

I allready posted that on his mod page. Maybe he can find a way to fix it.

The redoran plains area is the most intense, and the most CTD causing as well. The normal high spawn option gives me CTDs every minute, but the Low spawn option gave only one, when using Storm Call. The low spawn is still quite intense, there are still dozens of enemies to be killed.

Memlapse, I do not think its your system, because I can run low spawns quite comfortable on a HD6770 (1GB) with Skyrim HD and other graphical mods. It's more like a glitch in the game itself.

Hi folks! Checking in over here...

@MEMLAPSE : Yeah, you've got more than enough horsepower to run WZ3. Have you tried disabling WHITERUN with the BATTLE SELECT console command "set wzonesselectWhiterun to 0"? That will disable the whole battle and although I don't know why you'd have troubles with it (especially since it only triggers when in the SIEGE OF WHITERUN), that will at least (hopefully) get that problem over with and leave you with 99 other WZONES to fight in ;)

ALso, y'know, put WZONES high on your load-order - just under whatever ESMs you may have - and don't use the optional PERFORMANCE PACK. let me know what happens.

@MiloHunts

The CTDs i had with Snow Elves seem to be fixed in the newest version. I don't have any crashes where i had with erlier versions. But i have to play through skyrim complete to be sure to 100%.

In your conflicting mods list you added the german version of real wildlife. The english version has the same issues. I have posted it in the comments section of the mod. Maybe Nedus, the author can fix that.

First of all, excellent work and kudos to MGE. :)

It is just too bad that I discovered this excellent mod after my main quest was over. I still see fight going on between Emperials and Forswons.

It seems Emperials always over power the Forswons. No big deal. But, with each respawn/spawn about same number of new forswons appear but similar new emperials seem to appear and adding their count to the surviving emperials from the previous skirmish.

After about 3 respawns, emperials are everywhere and fight becomes 10:1 and completely unfair to forswon.

Q1: Is there a way to wipe the remaining emperials after each skirmish or a way to balance the numbers so it does not become one sided battle?

Q2: Is there a way to revert so civil war is still going on?

When the field is crawling with emperials, my groups (me and 3 followers) go about killing them all and it takes a whopping amount of time to kill off several hundred emperials.

@redz06

You need to post that on the main War Zones page, this forum is if you have a conflicting mod and questions or suggestions about the list of fixes(MGE doesn't check here as often as he checks the main War Zones)

Edited by MiloHunts

• 7 months later...