[wip] plantigrade feet for beast races

Grimoa

Danidragon -

you might want to rethink that attitude. Mods are created in the author's spare time and shared freely. Thus they are gifts to the community. Gifts cannot be late, cannot be demanded and cannot be insufficient. I see that attitude a lot in the request section and it makes me angry to the point of not reading any requests anymore.

I mod for myself, for fun, because I love the challenge and learning new things and because I am proud of my work. I will go on with this mod wether anyone downloads it or not.

Budz42 -

looks great! Like a ribcage. I wonder what it is for. An armour? A new monster? Or some creepy new decoration? Why the imperial insigni on it?

I must remember to check out your mod once it's done. :thumbsup:

Edited by Grimoa

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Budz, sounds awesome! Still curiously awaiting your mod.

Danidragon, no worries. The comment was regarding the request section as much as it was directed towards you. So sorry, I can understand how you get pessimistic with the long times between my updates. But I believe in the end we will have more mods to choose from... Raptor feet, UBR, GPF. More choices can never be bad when modding. :thumbsup:

Dragten, another one of your ingenious ideas! Thanks! I will try that as soon as possible.

Edited by Grimoa

Ugh, I whish I could mod the real life timescale. A bit more slowly please.

I'm not sure if its worth the extra work (and time) to try to fix up the texture seam. Even if I know where the bumps go I don't know how bumpy they are supposed to be so there will very likly always be a little seam. I could pass it for now and do what I do most of the time: Promise another update. :/

In the meantime I fixed the meshes to accommodate my new textures and - as promised - make the feet bigger.

So what's left are three textures. And I'm still laking texturing talent. Oh sigh.

**textures**

*make better textures & normal map for the claws done

*texture for the feet (male and female)

*normal map for the feet (fix the seam? now? later?)

*specular map for the feet

**meshes**

*get rid of the polys on the claws done

*make the feet bigger (femals a bit, males a bit more) no weight slider issues \o/

*tweak weight painting, (I think the position of the ball of the foot looks off when sneaking.) done

http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/omvqhxwb/image002_small.jpg

It's done.

Gnah,

I'm tired. But I want to write an article for the mod. >.<

I have no time to do that tomorrow.

If I do it now, my tired nonsense will be on the front page.

Gnah.

Edited by Grimoa