Anything - Your ideas count!

Choisai

I've done this before in another forum but that forum was locked for some reason. Therefore, i'm copying the list I made there and add some other stuff. Feel free to post your ideas to! I've also copied some other ideas from other forums for the longest list of ideas evahr. So some of these ideas are not mine!

traveling to Morrowind, Orsinium, Hammerfell, Cyrodill etcetera. I know there's one guy who's busy with a Tamriel 'recreated' mod that's supposed to include every province of the Empire. But there's more

Boats. Just boats that you can use in the swamps and rivers. And ofcourse ships that go really far north but are then attacked by dragons

Seamonsters - The most badass seacreature is the slaughterfish. One arrow and it's dead. Come on! no kraken-like creature?

public executions - There are two people executed in the entire game. This seems rather odd for a medieval game. Especially during a civil war

Realms of Oblivion - Why can't you travel again to the realms of oblivion. Yeah yeah, I know the gates of Oblivion were shut by Martin but some small scale like travelling? In which you can travel back to the realms of Dagon? and maybe also to the realm of Vaermina

Better vampires - no need to explain this

More epic like mountains. I think you should be able to travel West into the mountains. The paths are at sealevel but all the mountains are High Hrothgar style like high. This makes the entire mountainous en adventerous feeling way better. Not 'that mountain is big' but 'that mountain is huge!!!!'. Really dangerous and deep cliffs etcetera. The real mountain adventure feeling.

Wingless dragons - there are a few people busy with this, i know. But wingless dragons, or wyrms, are really important to make it feel more Romantic and exotic.

caravans - Why can you hire only one person to protect you? What's wrong with travelling through the epic mountains with at least 8 other people and horses who carry your stuff.

Robes - the robes in skyrim are not really traditional robes. I mean robes like 'black hand Oblivion' robes.

Heavy, really heavy storms - Epic snowstorms and dangerous lightning storms that have the ability to kill you.

Avalanches - too difficult to create, but still awesome. Maybe something for Elder Scrolls 6

Falconry - Because it's badass

long beards - Dumbledore beards that almost touch the floor.

Canes - You should be able to walk with a cane especially when you have to walk through the snow.

Thick layers of snow. How come the thickest layer of snow are maximally an inch or two? It's the coldest and snowiest region of Tamriel! Metres of snow should fall, with you having difficulty to move through.

Master staff - Gandalf could use his staff for almost everything. So can the wizards in Harry potter with their wands. So why a staff of daedric banishing, fire, frost, lighting etcetera. A personal master staff that can do everything. The spells that you know can be amplified through the staff. So a fireball can become a lot stronger if you fire it with your staff. And telekinesis can lift animals and people if you use you staff.

Moria and Barad Dur - A Middle-Earth recreation is already busy but I can't say enough times. You being the dark lord of a Gothic style Castle, the one and only Barad-Dur! and ofcourse the extremely large dungeon of Moria, covered in darkness. The only light you have is the one from your staff.

Different races of horses - The Siberian style horses with the short legs are fitted for the mountainous regions but in the Whiterun area a Frisian horse is very welcome.

Donkeys - They can carry your stuff!

Aurora spirits - When the aurora is visible in the sky you can travel to other realms and speak to the dead!

Summoning of really big creatures - Imagine you summon a lotr Balrog or 5 dragons when you are near death.

Walking and holding your horses reins.

The ability to carry bags. In which your items are stored. real bags that you carry around on your back

better fist fighting - because your fist fighting is like that of a 5 year old.

Setting houses on fire - Found the cottage of some hold hag? use your torch and some candle wax to set it on fire!

We've seen spear fighting and horseback fighting in a Bethesda studio but if these are combined - horseback fighting with your spear!~

Spear throwing - because it's a really good way of killing someone.

Gore - You slice up somebodys gut but you can't see anything. Not his stomach, nor his kidney, nothing falls out. That is unrealistic. Some real gore can make it much more realistic.

Wound treatment. Because 60 slices don't heal within 5 minutes. You need to desinfect your wounds and apply bandages. Like Metal Gear Solid 3 wound treatment.

Whips - because whips are actually really good weapons. not to forget the kung fu whip-like weapons.

Scars - big cuts leave big scars. Being cut in your face has the risk of you losing an eye forcing you to wear a eye-patch or have one eye that's scarred and closed all the time.

More animals - Like hogs, different races of deer, many different birds like a magpie or a vulture or pigeons, mice, cows, snakes, lizards, spiders (in all sizes), cats, mountain lions, owls, crows, octopus, squids, hares, different races of goats etcetera.

Assassin's hunting you if you've done something wrong. Not the weakass guys who 'beat you up' if you've stolen something.

the ability to climb, not just jump- jump - jump and you have 'climbed' a mountain.

Damnation - You have killed to many innocents and are therefore sent to hell when you die. Hell is like a plane of Oblivion, but way bigger and filled with many demons.

Chances of being bitten at night by a vampire while you're sleeping

Chance of a village being attacked at night by a werewolf.

Visible breath. If it's so cold in Skyrim, why can't we see people breathing?

condensation and frost on windows.

Windows that are transparant. Real transparant windows, not the lame windows that Skyrim currently has

Houses are no longer a different 'world'. I know, this is maybe the most difficult thing to realise but it's only logical that when it's snowy outside that some snow should come in when you open the door.

Snow falls on you shoulders covering you like a snowman.

A yeti! the Underfryktes have been found but some more humanoid snow trolls can be quite scary!

Crossbows!

Carrying your shield on your back!

Taunts and cheers and just calling names whenever your opponent is being annoying

Chariots! a chariot being drawn by one or two horses seems awesome. Your follower or you yourself 'drive' while the other is busy fighting or shooting.

Carriages! same as chariots, but for greater distances. imagine yourself going through the huge and high mountains. To your right is a dark abyss and towards your left the mountain. The road is narrow. Hopefully you don't meet any bandits!

Positional arrow damage - cuz headshots are deadly and arrows in the knee is the best way to cripple someone.

Two persons on one horse. You just saved a damsel in distress and you have to bring her back to the palace in Solitude. But you're al the way in Riften. So you get on the both horse for a nice trip

The Black Horse Courier in Skyrim! this is one of those ideas I got from another forum, but I absolutely love it!

Carrying your wounded companion on your horse seems pretty realistic to me!

Dragon devastation zones and refugee zones. I have read this about an hour ago on this forum: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/624925-dragon-devastation-zones-and-refugees/ and it seems like a pretty good idea!

scabbards for two weapons even if you're dual wielding. Because one scabbard is just lame.

Pipe smoking. Smoking was common in the medieval times. Smoking a pipe LOTR style with a big ass long Gandalf pipe seems like a good way to relax after a day of dragon killing.

Some sort of telescope or binoculars. The first lenses for long-distance were created by Galileo Galilei but you should be able to make a very delicate dwemer sextant like scope to check the distances. Maybe even check out the sky at night with a bigger one!

Dragon swarms - I know this has been created but I tried it out and it's just two dragons fighting you at the same time (or more, depends on your level). This was kinda of a bummer. I was hoping for some more cooperation, like wolves who attack from different directions so your not able to defend yourself 100%.

Puzzels - Really difficult puzzles that really needs some good thinking.

Your own personal tower with crows flying at the top - something for a personal home

Better animations for running, drinking, eating

The ability to fire two arrows at the same time.

Being able to split an arrow with another arrow.

Quick summon stone walls out of the ground that block an enemy attack and then disappear back in the floor again.

Being able to set up traps. like deployable bear traps

Being able to throw rocks

stretching and working out to become stronger (leveling up seems way to narrow minded)

Being able to write your own book ingame. It doesn't really sound that hard to create.

barbers to change your hair and facial hair

Being abl to change the way you are sitting on a chair.

You actually get dirty the longer you haven't been in the water.

being able to deflect thrown knives (I know throwing knives have been created it's just they are lame the way they are now)

Music skills! virtuostic lute playing is cool!

Graveyards

Zombies! oblivion zombies!

Better vampires means: being able to turn into a bat or multiple bat, not having a mirror, being really pale, sleeping in a coffin, being physical extremely strong, spiderman like abilities, being really fast, wolves and nocturnal beasts don't attack you. Spiders are now your friends! Falmer are more or less afraid of you and will actually crawl back into their tubes instead of jumping out, being able to raise dead from their graves when fighting near a graveyard, going into chapels actually hurts you, biting is now also a combat move, you can infect your victims, you have a full combat mode in which you go from your humanoid form to a more beast like form and a last stage in which you are a real monster with devil like wings. Like being a really large imp like the imps in Oblivion.

And that's about it for now. I will probably expand it soon. Please, tell me what your ideas are and who knows, maybe they'll get created

I'd like to see a mod that makes shields put on back when you sheath your sword. Also a mod that makes one-handed swords to be on back like two-handed swords!!

Detect ore

Like detect life but with ore veins. Different ore types show as different colors. Practical if you think ore veins blend in with other rocks too well but don't want them to stand out like sore thumbs by using mods just to see them.

It would be awesome if we were able to craft the weapons used from the TV series A Game of Thrones, if not craft at least a couple of side quests to obtain the weapons.

There are other weapons which would be amazing to see in Skyrim weapons like the sword of Achilles in the movie Troy or the weapon Perseus used that was given to him by the gods in Clash of The Titans, Excalibur from the movie King Arthur and The Sword of Truth from Legend of The Seeker.

Edited by mariojr2222

I've got one!

All crafting gear at all Guilds & Houses, IE an anvil (no need for a whole forge where one won't fit), tanner, workbench, grindstone, alchemy and enchantment table in the Thieves Guild, Mage College, Bard's College, that hard to spell house in Windhelm where everyone insists on using the secret room thus creating mod incompatibilities that force you to choose between enchanter gear and a smithy (most other houses are set) I'm amazed no one has done that yet.

Got one more.

A Mount Anthor Word of Power bugfix.

I know I'm not the only one with the issue because people have uploaded youtube videos and posted comments about the glitch on Xbox, but I'm not sure how many have had the problem on PC.

But for some reason, when I approach the wall, even when I'm on a quest to do so, I hear all the sounds I'm supposed to hear up to the quickening static but I never get the word, it just makes that static perpetually.

It'd be nice if there were some button I could push or something to force the script, I tried finding answers on how to do it by console to no avail.