⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh my God..." July said as she looked around all those items in the hidden room, clearly amazed. This was like the dream come true. So many useful items even spellbooks. "How long it took you to collect all of this?" She asked Jim.

July then glanced at David. They forgot to tell him. At first she thought that they shouldn't but now when he saw all of this... "Don't know how to say this..." the hunter started. "Most of the monsters you see in movies and read about in books, like: vampires, werewolves, demons are real and we hunt them." She said and looked at David again.

"..."

David held up one finger as he went to investigate the bookshelf. He peered into the crate, noticing the silver-plated bullets. Slowly, he got up and turned around to face the others in the room.

"If I hadn't seen what I'd seen, I'd say the lot of you were crazy. I still haven't ruled that out entirely. But for now, I believe you."

He looked around the room again, noting everything he saw. "So, you use these to fight.....what, exactly?"

"All the evil monsters we can find. Like I said: vampires, werewolves, demons... and many other monsters." July said as she watched David. His reaction wasn't surprising. Everyone thinks that hunters are crazy if they tell the truth.

"Luckily for us those demons were black eyed. I doubt we would be standing here if they were white eyed." July said as she heard Amy talking. "We are here to hide. You did us a huge favor back at Salt Lake but still someone might be looking for us..."