It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

"I don't know. Somewhere." July replied once she looked away from all the newspapers.

She noticed that the bunker is open so out of curiosity she went to take a look at it too. She never saw a hunter bunker before. Though it probably looks like any other except with various symbols on the floor, ceiling and door.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody answered him. David shrugged and continued to swig the vodka as he went into the bunker.

Adam tapped him on the back "Well David, If you meant me, then I went to look around and check out some of the weird stuff in this place which may one day be used to finish me, nothing's wrong with having the information if you need it" he said "And if you meant me, then I don't like being called ghost face, I have feelings"

Edited by Brutii

David jumped and let out a very quiet scream. Spinning around, he looked at Adam. "Uh....sorry. I never really caught your name--Adam, was it?"

He nodded "Thats right" he said, he had to stop himself from grinning, he had a feeling he had startled David

Slightly shook up, David climbed down into the bunker. It was a bit larger than he expected, about the size of a small house. More odd than that, though, were the symbols and glyphs adorning most bare surfaces. "I guess this is the protection they were talking about."

"Yes. This is the protection." July said and peeked inside the bunker. This place had protection probably against every monster she has every hunted. "Wow! This bunker looks amazing." She said as she went inside. "Devil's trap," the hunter also tapped the wall with her right hand "iron walls. Perfect protection against demons and..." July looked through the door that led outside and saw Adam "and ghosts." She said.

"Yes. This is the protection." July said and peeked inside the bunker. This place had protection probably against every monster she has every hunted. "Wow! This bunker looks amazing." She said as she went inside. "Devil's trap," the hunter also tapped the wall with her right hand "iron walls. Perfect protection against demons and..." July looked through the door that led outside and saw Adam "and ghosts." She said.

"Um... I guess that means I can't come in. Whats up with iron, the most abundant element on earth, being able to stop ghosts any way? And salt? Seriously, you'd think it could be something a little more obscure"

"No offense, but I have to say that I like the availability of these spook-repellents. God only knows what we would do if they were repelled by sapphires."

He looked around a bit more. "Still....is there some way we can grant him access? You know, could he be invited in? Like a vampire?"

David stopped and looked at July. "Do vampires actually need to be invited in?"

July turned to Adam. "Iron supposedly drains out the energy from the spirit because ghosts use electromagnetic energy to manifest. Don't know if any of this is true but it works and salt is a folkloric repellent of evil. And believe me people who never saw a supernatural being in their life don't know any of this so it's obscure enough."

The hunter looked around for a moment before answering David's questions. She wondered how long it took Jim to build this bunker. "I'm afraid we can't without destroying the bunker." His question about the vampires was rather odd. "No, they do not require an invitation."