It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

Whistler came back down the stairs. "Got more than enough beds, and clean clothes." He noticed Raven talking on her phone, and then he got his first vision in 50 years. He saw July on a roadside near a map, her phone dyin, and an attacking Wendigo. He fell to his knees, clutching his head.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David was sitting and thinking about Whistler's story when Raven got the call. He watched her side of the conversation through the window, wondering what July had found, as he put his dishes in the sink. He saw her put the phone away and was about to go talk to her when Whistler suddenly fell to his knees and started clutching the sides of his head. Worried, David ran over and pulled him up, dragging him onto a nearby couch. "Damn! Are you okay?"

Raven hung up and ran into the house, "July's found a Wendigo...oh no!" She rushed over to Whistler, "What's going on?"

David looked up at her briefly, then back at Whistler. "I don't know. He just walked down the stairs and then suddenly collapsed to his knees, so I dragged him over here. He doesn't seem to be having a fit or a heart attack or anything like that..."

"Nothin.. yet." Whistler pushed the fussing youngsters off him, and pushed a hidden panel in the wall. A small hidden door unlatched, and he pulled it open. Flickin the lights on, he got out 3 hunting bows, 3 quivers of silver tipped arrows, 3 homemade flamethrowers, and a book of Anasazi Symbols. "Here, we are gonna need these. Get your cars! your friend is gonna be attacked by a Wendigo." Edited by BaldurAnthology

"Your Beretta is in my car, David," Raven said as she grabbed the weapons and ran out of the door, "Unless you want me to give it to you when we get there."

Whistler turns the ignition and his 66 Corvette roars into life. Japanese pop music was being played from the Cd Player. He backs the car out of the drive, over the Iron border, then roars off down the highway to go on a hunt. It felt good to be back on the hunt, with youngsters it reminded him of his sister. After a bit, he pulled over near the map he saw in his vision, and switches the engine off. Getting out of his car, he says "Right. This is the place I saw in my vision. We should move quickly. He starts painting Anasazi Symbols around the cars in a wide circle. "In case we need a safe place, Wendigo are repelled by these symbols. Remember, fire or silver. Anythin else, is your ass." He slings the bow across his back, lights the flame thrower's pilot, and limps off in the direction he saw in the Vision.