It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I know ya didn't ask me, but in the vision that I had in the farm, I saw her by the map we pulled up to, then on trails, a cave, and the wendigo. So, I suggest we head..." Whistler looks around, pulling a flashlight from his belt, and sees a sign pointing to the caves with a notice that they were off limits. "That way. Come on! The Wendigo keep their prey alive for a while before feeding on them. That means she is probably chained up! Come on!" He limps down towards he caves, ignoring the off limits sign.

"I'm going to hang around outside, in case anything tries to follow you or if she's still out here," Raven said, "Good luck."

Back at Jim's store, Jim poked his head into the main part of the liquor mart, "Hello? Somebody say my name? Oh, hey Adam."

Edited by AurianaValoria1

"Nah, usually solitary creatures. Be warned, though. It's gonna be messy." Whistler limps and climbs down in the cave, being careful as he is old. He sees a few dead bodies half eaten tied to the ceiling, and calls out, "JULY! JULY CAN YA HEAR ME???" Edited by BaldurAnthology

David stopped and cleared his throat. "I, uh....thought you knew. Okay, so just before we got here, the girls went to go check out a haunted house. I think it was in cayenne. They found a ghost inside, by the name of Adam. He died during the WW2 era, I think, as a 15-year-old. Or something like that. Anyway, he was tired of hanging around the house, so he decided to follow us. He got a bit upset when he saw that Jim's bunker was covered in ghost repellants, though, and ran off." He studied Whistler for a reaction. "He's completely harmless. Friendly, even. Well, not towards me, but he's not some homicidal poltergeist-thing. You okay with that?" David was slightly worried about whistler's shoot-first ask-later attitude, although he could certainly sympathize with it.